Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Didn't know that. Apologies.
But, you did say that if it has anything to do with the OP, you're the person to talk to.
At least, that's the impression I got.
Might have sounded like that... Just said don't ping Muff Diver as he is no longer active on the forum... ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Might have sounded like that... Just said don't ping Muff Diver as he is no longer active on the forum... ;)
Oh, ok
Can I still ping you on issues that might appear on the OP, or is there a way for me to find who last updated it and I'll ping them instead.

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Kinda tried to play without walkthrough and got some 'hours advanced' into the game so Im really reluctant to start to play from the very beginning. Is there a trigger on Adrianna that activates her giving the cheerleader outfit for uhm Julia(? our 'sister' to help us trick Kira's boyfriend? Idk if you have to do some other quest before but I got to the point where you can have sex with her by calling her to your room and roleplaying as a cop. Had a look at the walkthrough and well... ngl 9999+ steps kinda blew my head.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kinda tried to play without walkthrough and got some 'hours advanced' into the game so Im really reluctant to start to play from the very beginning. Is there a trigger on Adrianna that activates her giving the cheerleader outfit for uhm Julia(? our 'sister' to help us trick Kira's boyfriend? Idk if you have to do some other quest before but I got to the point where you can have sex with her by calling her to your room and roleplaying as a cop. Had a look at the walkthrough and well... ngl 9999+ steps kinda blew my head.
Yeah, the game doesn't work well if you don't do things a certain way, which is why i always advice to use the walkthrough

Anyway, and this just a guess
the steps you're looking for is 431-437

also you needed to have also done the "Cheerleader & jock" with Adrianna, which begins with step 326

Basically you need to build your relationship with Adrianna

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CruelOcean

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, the game doesn't work well if you don't do things a certain way, which is why i always advice to use the walkthrough

Anyway, and this just a guess
the steps you're looking for is 431-437

also you needed to have also done the "Cheerleader & jock" with Adrianna, which begins with step 326

Basically you need to build your relationship with Adrianna
imma check out lol if not I'll start again before it gets more complex u.u

Reactions: Beck9oid

doehler

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys, I'm playing version 0.44B1 and in step 512, I have a problem, there is no option to ask Kira about photoshop with Julia. I did all the photoshop steps with julia in the studio (up to 153). I've met her several times in the school corridor and nothing!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, I'm playing version 0.44B1 and in step 512, I have a problem, there is no option to ask Kira about photoshop with Julia. I did all the photoshop steps with julia in the studio (up to 153). I've met her several times in the school corridor and nothing!
What are Kira's and Julia's points?

They should be as follows
Julia = 370
Kira = 200

Also it might be a a good idea to down the latest version "0.44B Final" from my signature

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey sorry to bother you, is there other way to download the 44 finale beside Mega like anon or workuplad my mega suddenly isnt work, thanks
Not at the moment
But you can try Jdownloader -
I find it very useful when downloading from mega

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so how is it work using this Downloader ?
Download and install the the Downloader
Run it
Copy the Mega link
Bring up the Jdownloader
"If not already listed"
Click "Add New Link" bottom left
Paste the Maga link if not added automatically
Click continue
Press the play button, top left

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CptRexx

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What are Kira's and Julia's points?

They should be as follows
Julia = 370
Kira = 200

Also it might be a a good idea to down the latest version "0.44B Final" from my signature
I've tested my "Completes 0.28" save and was able to ask Kira to be Julia's partner
If you can't get it to work, or you want to save time you can grab it from the link in my signature.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
You can grab the one from my signature

Thanks for the downloader broo, oh yes by the way sorry just want to gave idea suggestion, how about the next one with Kendra on the beach preety please, and also if its allright if Jason do the couch sx with Kelly in the store or in the beach secret hide place.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the downloader broo, oh yes by the way sorry just want to gave idea suggestion, how about the next one with Kendra on the beach preety please, and also if its allright if Jason do the couch sx with Kelly in the store or in the beach secret hide place.
While flattered you might think so, I have no connection with the development of the game, The only connection I have to the game is that I play it.

If you want to suggestion scenes, you can sign up to KsT's minimum $1 tier and join his discord.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes