olijona

Aug 17, 2017
guys its my game bug or the link because i download twice the game with différents link but i have the same problem with the boobs of the woman in game

twist.png

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
hey guys I tried loading my game and after I pressed the load button this happens, what do you think is wrong?
Any chance the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer game version and you are trying to load with older game version ? I think same kind of thing happened to me once in a while when i tried to load my newer save with old game builds because the latest version was buggy .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys I tried loading my game and after I pressed the load button this happens, what do you think is wrong?
It means there's compatibility issue with your saves.
Unfortunately there's no way to fix it.

The only solution is to delete the save folder completely and grab one of my saves.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to ask janice to come and sleep in jason bed, its been two week shes not coming...
Catch her excising on her own, use hypno command, select become a cow
You might also be able to ask her when you talk to her in the living room when she's reading a book.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is beta1 safe for play? Or should i wait for final?
There is a bug at the school when doing the Homework quest with rebecca

But it should be ok to play
if you hit the issue, close the game and load up the autosave to continue, might need to do it a few time

Personally
I would recommend waiting for 0.44 B Final NOT 0.44Final to get its Crack

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogmeat

syxxninetails

Jul 22, 2017
I had the same problem on Linux. Not sure what did the trick, because moving the camera with the keyboard didn't work. I think I had to use the trackpad on my laptop (press and move my finger) to change camera position.
Hey thanks for that idea, I gave that a go and it made no difference :(
Just going to have to wait till my Windows laptop arrives.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't ping Muff Diver unless you are awesome like me...

And dumdum... the crack noted in OP is cosponsoring to the game noted in the OP...

We know not to update this shit until we get a crack..

View attachment 1187302
Will do
and Yes it is, but I was pointing out that it's labeled for 0.44Final not Beta1, because some might begin to think that it's for 0.44Final
Screenshot 2021-05-09 222340.png

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
i'm getting stuck on screen everytime "after the class" event with rebecca, line 821 walkthrough, i get stuck in the school corridor, and only once i could get out because kira appeared in corridor so i could her options, otherwise, i can't progress even press anything and leave.
appreciate any help in advance.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes