Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How to get Jason to wake up early in the morning and how to get sleep with the demoness?
For the Nightmare Dream, You need to complete the webcam quest with Rachel and Danielle
and you can ignore the part about the "wake up early in the morning" just click continue, the scene will run automatically.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
With how often The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin Mod updates stopped playing. Does anyone have any

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/

downloaded it.. I just put everything in the download folder.. Is it broken?

The Twist [v0.44b did not work, although they were still in the "The Twist " folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do
Mod creator updated the mod to 1.0.7 Below is the link

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-4866523

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: zaxrider29

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I'm checking daily the mailbox but I don't find any coupons, did I trigger anything? I did not let Billy have BJ just so far selling videos other than that, the coupons do not appear

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm checking daily the mailbox but I don't find any coupons, did I trigger anything? I did not let Billy have BJ just so far selling videos other than that, the coupons do not appear
It could be that they haven't spawned yet, they spawn every 5 days

If they still don't spawn, you can try my "completes, 0.16" save and start from step 264

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
It could be that they haven't spawned yet, they spawn every 5 days

If they still don't spawn, you can try my "completes, 0.16" save and start from step 264
Should I check also every hour? But the save sound good thanks, I was stucked there a long time

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
May I ask a question to the old fans who support this game?

When do you think it'll be over? I played from v0.12 to v0.38.
And I haven't played since.
Suddenly I felt it was too complicated.

I'm going to play from the beginning again when it's done, when do you think it'll be finished?
There is absolutely no intention of criticizing or supporting the game. It's a very pure question.

I'm sorry for my bad English.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Main Game story is done. Now the the dev is adding more sex scenes for each new update where your old save can work for it in the each new game version. And another story may get added which includes involvement with Billy with Janice & MC in the future of the game updates by the look of way the dev is planning his game versions up to now.

When will the dev be completely done with this game ?

No clue at all. Depends on a lot of assumptions like weather his second new game is a hit with his patreons when its released , or if his goal is achieved with his supporters which will make him add sound effects to the game still, or if his current patreons are done with the game. For now its look like this game will continue for a while longer since his Patreon supporters are still not minding and dare i say supporting his recent updates for The Twist.

So the End of this game is far from being Completed in my view.

So my suggestion play the game and complete it to its latest update and just keep the saves for the next update which comes out every 2 months or so and enjoy the additions Sex Animations and if The story continues still, well good enough!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Oh, that's right. I just remembered.
One of the reasons I stopped playing this game is.
There are so many sex scenes in this game.
However, there is no gallery function, so you have to play again to watch it again.(Shorter than the first time, of course)
It is very, very, very uncomfortable. For whatever reason.

I don't even remember the scene in the past version.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I really hope that eventually the MC can Preg, Blackmail all the ladies in this Game
also I think that MC should be able to Blackmail Kelly and Receptionist for the Hospital

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes