Faqz

Jun 25, 2019
The several versions released so far still have errors. Rachel will be outside watering flowers and Message Rachel will disappear because of Save Load. You must repeat 625-626 to re-trigger Rachel will be outside watering flowers, and then wait five days before Message Rachel.
Yes, have problem. After Save/Load - need repeat. Final version

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Catching Rachel watering is automatic, you do not need to knock on her door or catch her excersing that has nothing to do with what you need to do.

just in case what version of the game are you playing
if its 0.4Beta1 or 2, there's a bug with this and fishnet stocking you need to grab 0.47Final to get them.

but please, do not grab it from the front page right now, as that copy is corrupt, you can get it from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7054893
I downloaded the file in the link you provided, and the final result is still the same.As long as save and quit, the Message Rachel at Jason's room option will also disappear.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the file in the link you provided, and the final result is still the same.As long as save and quit, the Message Rachel at Jason's room option will also disappear.
Sor for the delay I was testing out my copy of the game
and unfortunately what I found is this is a save bug, which I'm sorry to say can only be fixed by the developer of the game.

but there is a work around
Redo everything again
DO NOT Save and Quit
Just Quit
Click Load
at the bottom of the load menu, Click AutoSave

so this seems not to hold the new info and unfortunately until the save bug is fixed, this is the only way to progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fixed by skai
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7088141

SAVE AND QUIT BUG IN 0.47FINAL

Unfortnately I have recently found a bug in the "Save and Quit" system, the new created saves are not hold the new information sending you back to step 920

But there is a working around
After playing the new content
Just Quit the game, DO NOT Save and Quit
Then load up the AutoSave from the load menu
found at the bottom of the menu
Screenshot 2021-12-02 151358.png

As for if this bug affects you if you start a new game or use an old save, that is unknown, so caution would be advised

So for the time being, you might have to stick to using the AutoSave to save your progressing

What this also means unfortunately, is I will have to hold off creating the new saves for 0.47 until the "Save and Quit" bug is fixed.

Last edited:

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
Hey y'all can a brotha get some advice? just downloaded the 0.47 and tried to start playing, but for whatever reason the game just stops responding. any reason why would this happened?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hey y'all can a brotha get some advice? just downloaded the 0.47 and tried to start playing, but for whatever reason the game just stops responding. any reason why would this happened?
Catching Rachel watering is automatic, you do not need to knock on her door or catch her excersing that has nothing to do with what you need to do.

just in case what version of the game are you playing
if its 0.4Beta1 or 2, there's a bug with this and fishnet stocking you need to grab 0.47Final to get them.

but please, do not grab it from the front page right now, as that copy is corrupt, you can get it from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7054893
teh verion on the front page is bugged so use this link to dwonload the fixed version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank. i have another question my game keep "not respone" is that because ofthis?
Yes, the copy in the front page is the cause of the "No Response"

but there is a bug in the proper copy, where it's not saving progress, unless you use the auto save only
you'll find more details if you go to my bugs link

trnhan

May 24, 2018
This happens as soon as I press the "Continue" button, the game screen goes black
Is this because my gpu is too weak? :(
Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (26).png

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes