F959

Sep 12, 2017
About Janice' lactation:
Did he remove the spraying milk during the cow scene at night?
My gfx doesnt show the spray anymore, but I know several version ago it did.
Can someone post a recent screen that its still there and I have to work my PC or was it removed?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why do you want this to end? I feel like were just getting to the good stuff
Given that there's a "Final" been released of each version after the beta versions (with a few "Final 2" due to bugs), he's most likely referring to 0.52 Final.

However, KST has already said that 0.52 is the end of The Twist.
Long overdue in my opinion, and I've been following this game from at least 0.09... At least that's the earliest post of mine I've found in over 50 pages of results!:LOL:

Reactions: Skaldy and Omniel

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Given that there's a "Final" been released of each version after the beta versions (with a few "Final 2" due to bugs), he's most likely referring to 0.52 Final.

Long overdue in my opinion, and I've been following this game from at least 0.09... At least that's the earliest post of mine I've found in over 50 pages of results!:LOL:
Damn, that's a bummer. Seaside mystery has been pretty lame so far. Good luck to the man.

manneychin

May 8, 2017

I meant the end of the game. I don't have the time to play with every release so I haven't played this since ~2018. I want to play the final-final [COMPLETED] version. It's long overdue. It's better if dev concentrates on something else, though I don't like the lack of commitment to any (let alone depraved) incest in Seaside Mistery.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I meant the end of the game. I don't have the time to play with every release so I haven't played this since ~2018. I want to play the final-final [COMPLETED] version. It's long overdue. It's better if dev concentrates on something else, though I don't like the lack of commitment to any (let alone depraved) incest in Seaside Mistery.
When you play the finished version, make you sure you get the patch so you can play the full real experience. good stuff.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Well, Seaside Mystery is supposed to be a cash machine. Released on Patreon and Steam. So, of course it can't have heavy things like incest etc... And the milf/young man and whole harem thingy is enough.

You can do a lot in this settings in terms of debauchery. No need for incest.

And as I see how KST added tons of group sex in The Twist, I think that many other sexual preferences can be added. We already have the setting of the husband losing interest in his wife who is having an affair with the adopted son etc... Then adopted daughter etc...

And KST can also pull a "Your adoptive mother is in fact your real mother." card with a special code that changes the dialogues like it was done in the past.

But I'm really interested in the evolution from a small game in Patreon to big game on Steam sold to millions of people.

Maybe that once the money is acquired, KST can hire people to work on SSM and do a The Twist 2 with the new engine and the acquired skills and experience.

Maybe a The Twist remastered too.

Remember that once the coding is done, the developper can take the animations, the textures, the characters etc... And add new scenes super easily.

In The Twist, there is already A LOT of copy paste in animations between the different scenes. So once it's in the tool box... It can be used and re-used multiple times.

Reactions: oy vey nazmir

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
In all fairness, if you'd been playing (almost) every release, you'd have found less to do with each successive release. Just remember, follow the walkthrough. It's one of the few times it's essential.
The biggest obstacle to progression is the RNG events in a few locations, most notably those at Jason's home.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Switching scenes was so painfully slow I decided to investigate a bit... besides the being painfully slow at loading scenes (nothing much I can do about that without a lot of work) every time you switch scenes the game does a bunch of calls to wait and to fade the screen. Note that no scene loading is done during this time, the CPU is essentially idle for 1.5-3s every time you switch locations...

I modified the cheat mod to test this and it seems to be true, I basically patched the FadeScreen and Wait functions to be instant.
Here is a comparison video:
View attachment 2022-12-17 22-57-01.webm

Note that this is experimental and might break some stuff. "Wait" is used during many scenes, and I am unsure if they were necessary during scene changes for some reason. Still, I would appreciate some input about how the mod works. Especially if you find any game breaking bugs that I should fix before I release this properly.
Using it is the same as any command in the cheat mod: Just toggle the new commands (F9->Commands->Advanced->InstantWait/InstantFade).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes