dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have the full game that I can make available, because I am not able to update with the save.. When I download the game, the save folder is not showing..
The save folder isn't in the game folder. If you're using windows, saves go under C:\Users\[username]\AppData\lLcalLow\KsTgames\The Twist. You might need to show hidden folders to see it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
i don't get it

What is a driver?

In the most fundamental sense, a driver is a software component that lets the operating system and a device like;

a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit also called a video card) a specialized processor originally designed to accelerate graphics rendering.

the chipset (It is the traffic controller between the CPU, GPU, RAM, storage, and other peripherals attached or built into the motherboard.)

the sound card (also called an audio card) a peripheral device that attaches to the ISA, PCI or a PCIE slot as well as being built into most modern motherboards to enable the computer to input, process, and deliver sound output.

to communicate with each other.

These drivers may or may not need to updated on regular basis or at user discretion to improve the overall functionality of the devices that are dependent on the driver to operate.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
My game crashes after few minutes of playing and this is what the crash report shows…. “UnityPlayer.dll caused a Breakpoint (0x80000003) in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:60e0ceae.” Can anyone help with this?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is it only this (unity) game or others as well?

Re-register the DLL

Try re-registering the DLL file and see if that helps.
  1. Press Windows + S key together to open Search.
  2. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator.
  3. Accept the UAC prompts.
  4. Type in the following commands one by one and hit Enter:
    regsvr32.exe /u UnityPlayer.dll
    regsvr32.exe UnityPlayer.dll
  5. Restart the PC

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah the over reliance on RNG events at various locations really, really turns something simple and entertaining into a terrible grind.

Only way around that is to save-scum like your life depends on it... There's a good chance your sanity does at the very least! :LOL:
i grinded entire RNG events with save scumming lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
He did not name specific dates for the release of the final part .. he used to break his own deadlines - it was all the time ..

but judging by the progress of work on the release and the upcoming holidays, I think I should be in time for Christmas

Reactions: manneychin

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
He did not name specific dates for the release of the final part
what a surprise! that is like me saying " i am going to take a shit" and you have to guess in which toilet and when. You also dont know if i am going to use bidet

Last edited:
Reactions: roneef

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
what a surprise! that is like me saying " i am going to take a shit" and you have to guess in which toilet and when. You also dont know if i am going to use bidet
Will you at least flush after you're done?
Or do we have to guess that too? :D

YisusVevo

Nov 30, 2022
hello, I'm new, and I have a problem with the game, specifically step 534 or in which Emma must meet Michelle outside Jason's house, I wish someone could help me since this event is never activated and I can not advance, and an apology for my lack of spelling I do not speak English very well and I have to rely on a translator.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
How about some John and Julia content? For those of us who kept him around, he's looking pretty lonely lol. It would be cool, just saying.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Any idea on (if, when, then, or maybe) a graphical update (fix) to debox characters and background rendering during the action of any camera or character movement.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Any idea on (if, when, then, or maybe) a graphical update (fix) to debox characters and background rendering during the action of any camera or character movement.
Hard. Engine have limitations.

It will have one last content update and then boom. End of story. Everybody out. Switch to Sea Side mystery if you want more of the same.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes