giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
New to this game how do i know that i have the incest on does it say something in the loading screen or somewhere else don't want to play mid game to find out i did it wrong?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
New to this game how do i know that i have the incest on does it say something in the loading screen or somewhere else don't want to play mid game to find out i did it wrong?
1. Download the walkthrough, follow the walkthrough.
2. I would suggest you download the walkthrough and follow the walkthrough.
3. It not an on or off situation, within about 5-10 min of game play you will know.

Reactions: giraffe69

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm always surprised when people say their laptops are overheating from playing this. I'm running this on a dingy laptop that's almost 10 years old now and I've never had heat issues with it. Loading issues yes, but not heat issues. Maybe they are using their integrated GPU instead of dedicated one. Although, I also run the game on lowest settings because I haven't noticed a difference between lowest and highest presets. Maybe there's something on high settings that makes stuff overheat but I wouldn't know. Then again, I also recently cleaned up my laptop and replaced the thermal paste and I've noticed a lot of people don't do that and then they wonder why their laptop's turned into a toaster.
To be fair most people would be put off taking apart a laptop to clean it, as it's a daunting job even for experienced individuals.

I've bought used laptops that have never been cleaned out and the vents have a layer of dust thicker than a carpet. It's not very nice dealing with the muck but at least I buy them for dirt cheap. I recently bought a 4th gen i7 laptop with a Nvidia GTX965m and 16gb of RAM for a 100, it's a good price but very very dirty.

I run this game on a 10 year old laptop with 3rd gen Intel i5 CPU and a Nvidia GT650m graphics card on ultra settings and it runs fine.

I should say that I cleaned out the laptop and did a fresh install of the thermal paste and windows 10 at the time, and the old driver I was using ran toasting hot when I played any game with the Nvidia GPU. But after updating the driver it just runs hot now and it's no longer in danger of melting the plastic laptop case around the vents.

So putting on new thermal paste is not going to help if the software is running the chip unchecked.

So moral of the story is you need to clean the computer and put new thermal paste and update drivers to keep you computer running in optimal conditions.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That's inaccurate, it takes quite a while before it's confirmed.
1. Download the walkthrough, follow the walkthrough.
2. I would suggest you download the walkthrough and follow the walkthrough.
3. It not an on or off situation, within about 5-10 min of game play you will know.

What is inaccurate about what I posted; 9 minutes in game I was feeling up my "mom" passed out on the kitchen table.
Should I have stated 10-15 or 15-30 minutes instead?

sadamaci

Feb 7, 2021
To be fair most people would be put off taking apart a laptop to clean it, as it's a daunting job even for experienced individuals.

I've bought used laptops that have never been cleaned out and the vents have a layer of dust thicker than a carpet. It's not very nice dealing with the muck but at least I buy them for dirt cheap. I recently bought a 4th gen i7 laptop with a Nvidia GTX965m and 16gb of RAM for a 100, it's a good price but very very dirty.

I run this game on a 10 year old laptop with 3rd gen Intel i5 CPU and a Nvidia GT650m graphics card on ultra settings and it runs fine.

I should say that I cleaned out the laptop and did a fresh install of the thermal paste and windows 10 at the time, and the old driver I was using ran toasting hot when I played any game with the Nvidia GPU. But after updating the driver it just runs hot now and it's no longer in danger of melting the plastic laptop case around the vents.

So putting on new thermal paste is not going to help if the software is running the chip unchecked.

So moral of the story is you need to clean the computer and put new thermal paste and update drivers to keep you computer running in optimal conditions.
i used to run this game on high settings (well it was new laptop to be honest) on integrated vega gpu on ryzen 3 4300U chip, and it worked fine! loadings were pretty smooth due to fast nvme ssd and available ram was 12GB

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i used to run this game on high settings (well it was new laptop to be honest) on integrated vega gpu on ryzen 3 4300U chip, and it worked fine! loadings were pretty smooth due to fast nvme ssd and available ram was 12GB
Yeah, that almost doesn't count.

What I really want to know is who can run this game on lower hardware than my laptop's 6 series Nvidia GT650m.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
It seems like there's something on Ultra settings that is causing quite a meltdown. I started playing it on Ultra and it seemed to run really slow and sluggish, and have certain delays when interacting with the UI.. which seems odd as I'm on a fairly new and expensive build.
After changing it to High settings, I have no issues whatsoever and maximum FPS.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the Nvidia settings or if it's in the code, but that's a workaround for anyone having the same issues.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I found little differences in visual acuity between ultra and high what a I did find though;
1. more heat on ultra
2. more chance to stutter and boxy during camera free view on corners of skin to clothing contact in ultra
3. chance of silhouetting of characters during movements in ultra
4. higher chance to get double or superimposed characters in ultra
5. For some reason water looks like crap in high

What have you guys found different in various settings?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gamenok

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I found little differences in visual acuity between ultra and high what a I did find though;
1. more heat on ultra
2. more chance to stutter and boxy during camera free view on corners of skin to clothing contact in ultra
3. chance of silhouetting of characters during movements in ultra
4. higher chance to get double or superimposed characters in ultra
5. For some reason water looks like crap in high

What have you guys found different in various settings?
I'm pretty sure no one cares.

I read the changelog and check how the new crack is coded... That's about it. And no one cares about how the crack is coded.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
Billy fucks Rachel in the hospital, in Janice's bedroom in group sex with Jason, on the beach after the mom swap, at the pool party and in Billy's house in the bedroom

didn't seem to forget anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on which step does in "Janice's bedroom in group sex with Jason" is?

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
hi guys i need some help the game Stuck and not working what do i do?

618. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee.
Kelly goes to the restroom. After Kelly returns, click on "Ask about anal". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the lesson. Click on "Pay $50" and "How it feels".

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes