Fappy1738

Jun 16, 2022
I still can't have sex with her on the couch for some reason and how do u know when the dad is not at home?

also how do u even manual save the game?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I still can't have sex with her on the couch for some reason and how do u know when the dad is not at home?

also how do u even manual save the game?
need to raise her numbers, do other things with her to rise that.
No manual save available, only save on exit
I'm sure it could be modded but no hero has arisen to take on this challenge.
View attachment The Twist Walkthrough (0.51).txt

Reactions: Fappy1738

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 2158665

W.I.P. The Twist 0.52
A little sneak peek to the main scene of the 0.52 update.

The current status of The Twist 0.52:
The additional artwork: ~50%.
Posing and animations: ~20%.
Dialogs: ~50%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~20%
either this is the last update or just a sequel to pool party part 1, well julia and adrianna are missing

Last edited:

Fappy1738

Jun 16, 2022
accidentally refused this:
188. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and click on "Ask about the pills". Kelly gives Jason the "Plan B pills".
Now click on "Accept" to repeat the "movie" scene.

was wondering if I can replay this because i cant seem to further progess kelly's studio scenes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You can try but if doesn't work on the next day at the same time, you may have to reload a save before the event trigger.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I was trying to do the homework with rebecca but she just fucks jason. Also no book on my desk. Was reading the tutorial. What i did wrong and is this opportunity gone

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Save Location
PC
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Mac (at least on my much older mac before it died)
~/Library/KsTgames/The Twist

If not there search for this (KsTgames) or this one (The Twist) folder on whatever os you running.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have a doubt, where I put the save folder inside the folder (KsTgames) or this one (The Twist), because other folders appear inside this one.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
One more doubt. When I download the game from the website, the save folders to put the new updates don't appear. there is another way to do or way.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
v0.51 is the latest release, there is no version currently after.
You must be downloading some other version, if you are missing content.
If you are trying to play a save file the best possible practice is to have version of game match.

Example;
If you have v0.48 save file,
Your best bet to have that save file to work,
Is to have a v0.48 of the game downloaded and extracted.

It was said some where on here, that on older saves its possible to mix and match save files to versions of games but only going forward. I have not tried this so I can't vouch for its validity.
A v0.47 file with a v0.49 game might work. I would not trust it to be error free though.
I would not trying to use a v0.48 or any save file with earlier versions of the game.
I would not try it with any save file lower than v0.47 with the current game.

This version of the game file name should be;
TheTwist-v0.51-Final-cracked.rar
So I would look for
V0.51 save file to get the latest content.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the full game with the saves included that I can make available for download. because in the last update your saves didn't appear anymore and I wouldn't want to start the game again from the beginning.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes