manneychin

May 8, 2017
Arrr, someone please provide the full content posted on Oct 5th under "Seaside Mystery 0.15Beta & The Twist 0.52 Info". I'm curious if there's a chance for 0.52 before EOY.

IMG_20221026_135947.jpg

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Arrr, someone please provide the full content posted on Oct 5th under "Seaside Mystery 0.15Beta & The Twist 0.52 Info". I'm curious if there's a chance for 0.52 before EOY.

View attachment 2125678
The Twist 0.52
The next update of The Twist will be the continuation of previous update. It will be the final chapter of the "conflict with Kelly" series.

This is all that was mentioned about 0.52 in the post

//Edit, added info from discord
Skärmbild_20221026_155825.png

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Kelly the bats..t crazy one aww I am going miss her, some of the best villain monologues ever.

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to fix the problem with Michelle's sms at Jason's room? After 0.50 update she stopped sending messages, so you can't repeat superhero party anymore.

fgpotop

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to fix the problem with Michelle's sms at Jason's room? After 0.50 update she stopped sending messages, so you can't repeat superhero party anymore.
Hi? what is superhero party with Michelle, tell please number of version/update.

Sashavilkov

Nov 11, 2018
Hi. Please help with the passage, what did I miss? When talking to Kelly after seeing her underwear, "Ask about lingerie" does not appear.
sorry for google translate

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
They change their own clothes sometimes, from day wear, to bedtime wear.
I think it maybe and I could be completely wrong, is you ask them to wear x for the bracket of time example;
morning always wear this, night wear this and so forth
then when the time changes you have to set a new outfit for the next bracket of time and so on until every time bracket of the day has a set outfit.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Did the developer mention an upcoming ending on this game ?

To be honest, i haven't played it for years but I have the feeling that KsT persists with this dated game.
Seaside mystery has so much more potential. The twist is obviously slowing down the development of his new game.
the number of his patrons has continued to decline for over a year so he will have to make a decision anyway

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I can't seem to get Rachel watering flowers to show up at Billy's house for the 0.47 scenes. I specifically redid the two listed requirement scenes (the beach date with Rachel and the pool party) but I've spent like 4 full in-game days waiting in front of Billy's house without ever finding Rachel water flowers. Is there some kind of additional requirement like time of day or day of the week to find her?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes