john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Anyone have a save where Michele is above 245?
Use the cheat mod to up the points, but do not over use it as it'll mess up the triggers for the newer scenes.

Just follow the walkthrough and stay within where the points should be at the section where you are.

Side note: I see not one ass hole who was hassling people to share the final version of 0.51 thanked Dr_vaseline for sharing it. Just grate going there ass holes, well done.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game?
If not, why is this game being updated?
There's a replay function through the PC in Jason's room. Don't know if it's got all scenes in there or not.

It being updated has nothing to do with a gallery, and everything to do with money.
It's long, long, long past the time that this game should've been wrapped up and development solely focus on the other game. Alternatively, learning a better way to make his games, so it's not loading everything in an area and only loading what should/needs to be there.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I vaguely remember the walk through being off on some of the numerical prerequisite in trigger some events both in days and values needed.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
These so called random triggers for Janice to show up in the MC's bedroom are ridiculous. Can't really progress because I'm stuck on 344 with the naked cosplay photoshoot. Have gone over a week of in game days and she still won't show up. Is there some type of trigger required?

Now it's just getting ridiculous. It's been 2 weeks and only Julia is showing up to the MC's bedroom. The so called random triggers need to be completely recoded.
If I remember correctly you need to have sex with her at least 10 times in order to trigger the night visit.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If I remember correctly you need to have sex with her at least 10 times in order to trigger the night visit.
Do all the "outfit's" events in addition too above.
But yeah the layered triggers are a mess.
Don't even get me started on when the dad shows and fucks up the daily, weekly routine you have going.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Still waiting on the mod that will uncap the number of save slots. It would be nice to save; before, mid and after choice, not just at exit. Dream, dreams, dreamsss....

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Do you understand, NO ONE CAN READ THIS unless they are a patron. Copy and paste it here for all to read.!
I understand the anger of freeloader-pirates, but I myself am like that :)
However!
All my information that I have posted here (a few sentences) is OPEN FOR FREE READING ON Patreon.
I repeat for the especially stupid: just a few words from the author of the game, and not all the information, descriptions and other PAID data.
It was information about the release stages of the game for Patrons and nothing more. Dates and versions.
For the lazy, I post a link to the developer's page:
Something there you can read FREELY even without registration. BUT! To do this, you need to want and slightly strain your brains.

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
I love when ppl link to a pay walled content, extremely helpful and informative.
Link the content and source.

View attachment 2101768
All my information that I have posted here (a few sentences) is OPEN FOR FREE READING ON Patreon.
It was information about the release stages of the game for Patrons and nothing more. Dates and versions.
This is exactly what I wanted to convey to the community.
Llink to the developer's page:
Something there you can read FREELY even without registration. BUT! To do this, you need to want and slightly strain your brains.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes