johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so. never played the game but it is on my radar. can anyone tell me if the costumes in the game only for events or can they wear it for ever in place of their casual dresses? also, is changing costumes easy like talling them or is it hard, like summoning the elder one and telling him to change the code of the game for such features level of hard?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
so. never played the game but it is on my radar. can anyone tell me if the costumes in the game only for events or can they wear it for ever in place of their casual dresses? also, is changing costumes easy like talling them or is it hard, like summoning the elder one and telling him to change the code of the game for such features level of hard?
I know:
once the initial costume event is completed you can trigger it over and over
you can make some characters change their clothes

I do not remember if you can make them wear it all the time, everywhere or if its just a triggered event situational speaking.

Reactions: johntrine

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I progressed but no way to no how much without an external walkthrough, no way to know if you spend a whole week doing useless things or if what you're doing is useful. So after almost 150 ingame day i think i can take the full save

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I need help whit this!!!
I can't seem to get Rachel watering flowers to show up at Billy's house for the 0.47 scenes. I specifically redid the two listed requirement scenes (the beach date with Rachel and the pool party) but I've spent like 4 full in-game days waiting in front of Billy's house without ever finding Rachel water flowers. Is there some kind of additional requirement like time of day or day of the week to find her?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i'm playing again after a lot of time.
i've this problem: i loaded a save with the situation at the start of the 0.25 in the wk.
wk says: 419
"Make sure Kira's score is 40 or higher and you have done the previous events with Kira (see 0.20 and 0.22). The next day after school go inside the school.
Go to the locker room and catch Kira there. Click on "Approach her" and "Compliment her"."
but i find kira only in the corridor and the options are:
- ask to be partner (she reply negative)
- ask about debt (start the touch scene in locker room)
- chat (little chat with no other things)
she's never in the locker room and there's no way to "compliment her"

are the saves intended that followed every wk steps? or past the time game has changed?
edit
solved. after a lot, lot, lot, lot time and tries, she appeared

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTwist-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: anextour

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I don't know if its the engine (dislikes the compressed files or the compression method used) but every compressed version of this game I ever found was bugger the non compressed counterpart. So I say this with all honesty; No you don't want this particular game compressed.

But if you look through this forum I sure you can find a copy, and test it out for yourself.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
I love this games premise and style of play but it's too fucking complicated. It's so frustrating. It bugs out constantly, quest lines always gets broken for me. Tried following the walkthrough, just too complicated for me unfortunately.

Fappy1738

Jun 16, 2022
is there a specific time u have to go to the bathroom to download the video?? it just comes up with nothing everytime I try to download the video.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know if its the engine (dislikes the compressed files or the compression method used) but every compressed version of this game I ever found was bugger the non compressed counterpart. So I say this with all honesty; No you don't want this particular game compressed.

But if you look through this forum I sure you can find a copy, and test it out for yourself.
Oki! Thanks for your answer. ;)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
is there a specific time u have to go to the bathroom to download the video?? it just comes up with nothing everytime I try to download the video.
The trigger could be one of:
day, pool area scenes done
started mowing the lawn
got screw driver

but if you done the bed room video it should trigger 12-24 hours latter.
Dad should not be around

This game has some of the messiest triggers system.

Reactions: Fappy1738
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes