Deathstrander91

Mar 1, 2020
Help I've downloaded the game for MacOS but when i open the folder up there is no application to run, it just shows the contents of the game.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
How long has it been since the last update??
I started playing 0.50 beta on 29, June
0.51 beta was released 25 September
following this logic we should see Twist 0.52 about 25-29 December
That will be 3 months. But it's ready when it's ready, KsT doesn't
have a regular release date.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Given that there's a "Final" been released of each version after the beta versions (with a few "Final 2" due to bugs), he's most likely referring to 0.52 Final.

However, KST has already said that 0.52 is the end of The Twist.
Long overdue in my opinion, and I've been following this game from at least 0.09... At least that's the earliest post of mine I've found in over 50 pages of results!:LOL:
dude during this game's development, i got married twice, changed 3 countries, went to war, came back from war and my current wife gave birth to my daughter.

I mean i dont know what to say

May 8, 2020
:FacePalm:
Always glad to help the selectively illiterrate and/or incredibly indolent such as yourself
Wow high intelligence ,lil bit fast offensive, classic “facepalm from Startrek”, and general a lot of text wrote for me ) kind person)
Really appreciate that )) not sarcasm
Peace to u Stranger
Guardian of this thread))

oh not funny again) ?
Pls don’t text answer ))
Just click “facepalm” to this)
Or text whatever) I didn’t answer anyway)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
We need a spin off game based on Billy
Billy: The man, The myth who became a legend.

Through a chance meeting in biology class in sixth grade with Jason as lab partner a dynamic duo was born.

Could be a back story for them both.

Makes you think why Jason asked Billy for "advice" in matters of a personal nature.

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is the NTR more like a sharing thing in this game in regards of billy?
there is no NTR in this game regarding real meaning of the word. None of the chars are in some sort of romantic relation even bf/gf couples. It is more like swing, sharing and sexual freedom. This is why entire content labeled as NTR by this underage community, is by choice you can literally skip-block such content. Real NTR is forced on you to create emotional response hence that is why NTR is NTR

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes