jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I would say the "father" showing up and fucking the weekly events in the house is NTR but will admit I really don't even know what the "true" definition of NTR is.

I wish somebody would make mod. Where we can kill him, but you have to make it look like accident. Something similar too a Hitman mission where its completely quite; no alerts, no guns, not being seen or caught.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
oh not funny again) ?
Sadly not.
It really just looks like you're trying far too hard to be pithy in a vain attempt to cover for your being either stupid or lazy.

I would say the "father" showing up and fucking the weekly events in the house is NTR but will admit I really don't even know what the "true" definition of NTR is.
Here's a hint... That's not NTR at all.
As far as the tag is concerned, NTR only refers to one aspect of it - A love interest engaging in sexual relations with another character for the purpose of making the MC jealous.

There's more to it than that, but that's really all most care about any way. They don't like their imaginary sex objects having sex with others who aren't them.

May 8, 2020
Sadly not.
It really just looks like you're trying far too hard to be pithy in a vain attempt to cover for your being either stupid or lazy.
I like you dude, positive vibes from you)) ahahahh
Really ,whatever u said)

No ,really , why u always here , in this thread ?
u really like this game so much?
I surf this site since 2020 and I see random or some members around .
But u always here . Maybe I wrong
call me stupid whatever))or lazy
And u always answer here to everyone rude and funny))
For example I “watchin” officer Chloe since 2020 game completed 100 years ago , and there always comes members who wrote : “how save in the game” (in OP page instruction about how fix it)
And we joke about them ( but don’t call stupid or something)
Just then we say “check OP” etc ))

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Late game "Janice" does this and since "Janice" is a love interest of "Jason" who is the "MC" would it not fit the criteria for "NTR" as you have asserted?
A love interest engaging in sexual relations with another character for the purpose of making the MC jealous.

I am not one to always agree with the tags on games here on F95z. Also not trying to argue with you, but "NTR" (at least by the definition you have cited) fits as a tag within this game in this particular conversation.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am not one to always agree with the tags on games here on F95z. Also not trying to argue with you, but "NTR" (at least by the definition you have cited) fits as a tag within this game in this particular conversation.
Unless someone's cheating on Jason, then it's not.
Basically, if the MC's being cucked, finds out and gets jealous about it then it's NTR. Jason does the cucking, so it's not.

Hell, the majority of the time the only way other guys get any is if Jason sets it up in the first place. A good portion of the Billy stuff is practically him pimping Janice to Billy as it is.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Unless someone's cheating on Jason, then it's not.
Basically, if the MC's being cucked, finds out and gets jealous about it then it's NTR. Jason does the cucking, so it's not.

Hell, the majority of the time the only way other guys get any is if Jason sets it up in the first place. A good portion of the Billy stuff is practically him pimping Janice to Billy as it is.
hence everyone participating is on board with it and enjoying it, that is entirely different fetish. Really this re-classification in western discourses are getting my nerves riled up

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hence everyone participating is on board with it and enjoying it, that is entirely different fetish. Really this re-classification in western discourses are getting my nerves riled up
I'm just annoyed that "we" adopted the term from Japan.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
is there a way to make Kira go away when she's at the school? She's making it difficult for me to do things with Rebecca.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes