death48

Mar 29, 2019
so the last update of the twist right? damn, at least i hope they make a big update with an ending with jason and billy

Reactions: hooter

Rauhe

Aug 22, 2016
How can I "Show Billy the 'naughty' picture of Janice"? I have "Mom's photo" in my inventory but can't show Billy the picture after school. Seems to be a bug maybe? Maybe anyone has a save file shortly after that moment? Or which variable do I have to change?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
That is not a useful link. It is just the theme with lots of links. I did download the provided cheat mode on the main page but it will not edit the stats points of the girls. Just fills up energy and the birth control pills stuff like that.

What I need is a cheat mode that can edit the stats of the girls. That means if you click on numbers next to the girls names, you will be able to increment them by a few digits allowing you to proceed the game.

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Это не полезная ссылка. Это просто тема со средней ссылкой. Я загрузил предоставленный чит-мод на главную, но он не будет втягиваться в ограниченные очки популярности. Просто восполняет энергию и все такое прочее от противозачаточных таблеток.

Что мне нужно, так это чит-мод, который может вести статистику девушек. Это означает, что если вы нажмете среди ряда имен с именами девушек, вы можете увеличить их на несколько цифр, что позволит вам продолжить игру.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenupplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/

Вот нормальный чит-мод

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That is not a useful link. It is just the theme with lots of links. I did download the provided cheat mode on the main page but it will not edit the stats points of the girls. Just fills up energy and the birth control pills stuff like that.

What I need is a cheat mode that can edit the stats of the girls. That means if you click on numbers next to the girls names, you will be able to increment them by a few digits allowing you to proceed the game.
Say what ? It literally says
Hallway
Press C+H on your keyboard

This will open the cheat menu where you can raise (or lower) things like relationship points, which is exactly what you are asking for. No need to download anything for this. It's build-in in the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is not a useful link. It is just the theme with lots of links.
In other words, you didn't bother to read the post he was linking to, nor did you bother to read the first sections of the walkthrough, which literally tell you exactly the same thing the post he linked for you does.

You are an idiot.

C H does nothing. But even when I open it I can not see where I would edit the girl stats. I talk about points. Anyway I found a way.
Which is it, it doesn't work or it does?

You use it in the hallway, and it literally provides what you wanted to cheat. With clickable buttons no less!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
C H does nothing. But even when I open it I can not see where I would edit the girl stats. I talk about points. Anyway I found a way.
(2) Cheats
==========
Go to the hallway by day. Hold C while pressing H. Within the cheats window you can do this:

- Increase money in steps of $50.
- Restore energy.
- Restock supplies to 3 (Suncream, Condoms, Lube) and 20 (Vitamine X, Plan B pills, Sleeping pills, Lactation pills).
- Increase/decrease the relation score in steps of 5 for each of the female characters (except the receptionist).
- Increase/decrease the gentle/rough score in steps of 1 of Janice (-15 to +15), Rebecca (-10 to +10), Adrianna (-15 to +15), Rachel (-10 to +10).
- Change the pregnancy duration of Janice to 30 (default), 90, 130 or 270 days.
- Increase the outfit score of Julia in steps of 1 (up to 120).
- Change the appearance of Danielle (tattoo and piercing). This works after step 272.
- Reset Billy's path.
- Change John's status (home or kicked out). This only works after you have decided on John's fate (step 474).

TheTwistCheats.jpg

I give up :rolleyes:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
edit: I have to use it in the hallway?
Are you serious ?

Again, from the walkthrough, as I posted yesterday:

(2) Cheats
==========
Go to the hallway by day. Hold C while pressing H. Within the cheats window you can do this:

- Increase money in steps of $50.
- Restore energy.
- Restock supplies to 3 (Suncream, Condoms, Lube) and 20 (Vitamine X, Plan B pills, Sleeping pills, Lactation pills).
- Increase/decrease the relation score in steps of 5 for each of the female characters (except the receptionist).
- Increase/decrease the gentle/rough score in steps of 1 of Janice (-15 to +15), Rebecca (-10 to +10), Adrianna (-15 to +15), Rachel (-10 to +10).
- Change the pregnancy duration of Janice to 30 (default), 90, 130 or 270 days.
- Increase the outfit score of Julia in steps of 1 (up to 120).
- Change the appearance of Danielle (tattoo and piercing). This works after step 272.
- Reset Billy's path.
- Change John's status (home or kicked out). This only works after you have decided on John's fate (step 474).

So tired, so very tired...

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
618. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee.
Kelly goes to the restroom. After Kelly returns, click on "Ask about anal". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the lesson. Click on "Pay $50" and "How it feels".

hi the option Ask about anal not
Shown what do i do ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the transitions between scenes are REALLLLLLY slow, is there any fix?
No. It's a failure of design that's responsible.

Everything that can be in an area is loaded in, but only what's meant to appear is shown. The rest are there, just hidden from sight.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes