sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
the transitions between scenes are REALLLLLLY slow, is there any fix?
As told, the game is poorly designed. Very hard to "optimize".
So, you need more "power" to run the game smoothly.

Did you try using an SSD drive? Put your game in an SSD. It will help a lot. If you are using a basic HDD, you will have a hard time.

Then it's better CPU. More & better RAM. Better graphic card etc...

But beyond that, not much you can do. The game loads a truckload of data each time and then hides them from you and show only what's needed in the scene.

It's poor design, and it was bloated with content through the updates.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Jesus christ upload in actually decent servers, mega has limited downloads and the others are slow as fuck.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
the transitions between scenes are REALLLLLLY slow, is there any fix?
What the two guys above me said, I would just add that after a certain point, even if you get better CPU/GPU it's pointless as the scene initialization gets bottlenecked since it is all running on the CPU on a single thread. Just a SSD and a modern CPU is enough to get you the "best" load times possible. You can cut 1.5-3s load time per scene load with my hacks from this post. Any other optimizations would be on the dev as the proper fix would be not to spawn, in some cases, hundreds of GameObjects that aren't used.

Jun 15, 2018
Happy and sad at the same time that the twist is ending. Was hoping for a bit more NTR but im glad it did have some in the first place.

Kiligos

Mar 18, 2020
Is there any way to skip some quests, I know you can modify the variables, but if you modify one apparently you would have to change some as well because some variables are interconnected, who please can help me I just want to skip some quests without messing up my save :cry:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I wouldn't even attempt something like this with (this game in particular) all the cross event triggers.

Most likely will fault the saves doing this mid game.
Now if you do this before starting the game you wont have any worries of event trigger later in game of referencing earlier events that are now not there.
But your now visiting the realm of a massive reverse engineering of the game too remove whole subplots and events that intersect with the main plot as a whole. Wouldn't even know where to begin, let alone finding a place to park while I am visiting there.
In all honesty might be just quicker to make another game.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The developers are to blame, the designers draw only the appearance and the developers make the mechanics.
In this case, "the devselopers" is KST.
Also, "design" is not exclusively a term for visual aesthetics. Given the context, I was clearly referring to game design.

Reactions: PBS666
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes