walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I never seen that before but have seen but have seen aunt and Jason at studio out of sequence and double Jasons at Kelly coffee scene.
I also experience something like that in the Lazzers studio on the couch with Danielle/Kelly shooting interfering with the Julia/Kira shooting.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do you know any other real-time render games like the twist ?
There are other Unity games that are real-time rendered, as well as others made in Unreal engine.
The big difference is the quality of models and their environments.
If it looks equal to, or at the very least as good as what you see in the majority of games here with pre-rendered CGI, then it's not real-time 3D. Those take powerful computers just to render those images before they're made into image/picture files.

Click on the word "Unity" near the top (white writing, orange background) and you'll be taken to a listing of all games made in Unity. Then you can click on the different prefix options for different engines used.
The only ones that really are for real-time rendering, are Unity and Unreal.

Adventures Of Willy D,maybe)
No, that's pre-rendered CGI.
Real-time 3D rendering is more like the majority of mainstream video games - CoD, Battlefield, GTA V etc.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 332361
W.I.P.
The current status of the 0.33:
The additional artwork ~99%.
Posing and animations ~90%.
Dialogs ~85%
Scripting-Setting up scenes ~80%
I was planning to release 0.33 this month, but I cannot promise 100% that, since I still having issues with my health.
Some people were wondering what is happening with my health?
I'm having problems with sleeping, I cannot fall sleep without medicine and bad quality of sleep which impacts very heavily on productivity, mood, etc. At the moment fixing that is my main priority.
Thank you for understanding and the support :)
hi guys any news about 0.33

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Is It time to cancel my patreon account for this abandoned game???
Depends on your level of Pateonagess been a five dollars for two years and the storyline graphics are second to none. Give it time to develop has gotten better all the time!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Is It time to cancel my patreon account for this abandoned game???
if you would take a look at the OP you would see that the last update was barely over 1 month away and if you would follow this game carefully then you would know that KST is a good dev who rarely is late

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes