Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Don't use IE11, Edge and maybe even Firefox for downloading larger files (> 2GB). Use Google Chrome for that. It supports downloading files larger than 2 GB out of the box.
Its ok hehe, my problem is not about chrome is about mega download limit for free accounts

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cant we save and load again ? when i missclick i cant go back :/
if you have them use one of your empty slots

unfortunately, if you only wanted to quit, the only way is to close the game completely through the task manager "Ctrl+Shift+Esc"
and load an auto save, it will load just after the last time you slept.

Last edited:

ScarletPanda

Jul 5, 2019
I havent play this game for a long time until yesterday. Probably since v0.19. But now that I finally tried 0.32 I found out that this game is gotten so heavy now. Processing wise.

Everything is so slow, and kinda make me wish that this was just a renpy or a twine game...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Everything is so slow, and kinda make me wish that this was just a renpy or a twine game...
Ren'Py or Twine... Just save some money for a few upgrades.

There's been a fair number of minor lighting enhancements that have required a bit more "oomph" from hardware, particularly when it comes to the amount of RAM for extended periods (two hours or more).
It can be alleviated somewhat by running it from an SSD, but even that is a minor improvement in performance compared to better processor, graphics card and more RAM.

It can run on an old Intel i3 and 4GB DDR3 RAM, and from a HDD, as long as the graphics card is semi decent (anything from the last five years)... It's nowhere near as good as running on current low-mid range systems, but it's doable, and without sacrificing visual quality too. Only downside is loading times and scene/area transition (more loading) times.

ScarletPanda

Jul 5, 2019
Ren'Py or Twine... Just save some money for a few upgrades.

It can run on an old Intel i3 and 4GB DDR3 RAM, and from a HDD, as long as the graphics card is semi decent (anything from the last five years)... It's nowhere near as good as running on current low-mid range systems, but it's doable, and without sacrificing visual quality too. Only downside is loading times and scene/area transition (more loading) times.
Yeah, it was the loading times and the scene/area transition that made me frustrated. I have an i5, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, but my graphic card is pretty old. While I do have some free space on my SSD, I only use that for important stuff. And Football Manager 2019 lol.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I wonder if we're getting anywhere close to an endgame. I could easily see the actual characters possibilities being maxed out in 12-ish updates and going to a game ending. Then KST could starts working on a new fresh project. Not that I don't like the twist, but I feel like a new game could benefit from all the experience he has now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No more updates ? Why ?
Don't worry, the updates are still coming. but if I heard correctly he's got some real life issues to deal with right now. but I do recall someone mentioning something about the end of this month, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes