Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There you go

Just head back into Julia's room and ask to Pet Play

If you want to know how I fixed it, follow the link in my signature for the answer.
i gave mom the dog with mask to mom then took her to the living room after that no scene Julia found out mom wearing the dog suit as I expected. nothing happened. I've been following the wallthrough but no progression.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i gave mom the dog with mask to mom then took her to the living room after that no scene Julia found out mom wearing the dog suit as I expected. nothing happened. I've been following the wallthrough but no progression.
I just did it with the save I sent you just redo the revenge scene with Kendra at the hospital, then one more time afterwards

1-Revenge on Kendra
2-Janice Dog Suite at night
3-Revenge on Kendra
4-Janice Dog Suite at night

Reactions: Agungteguh27
Nov 18, 2017
Hello there any 1 know
how to stop game crashed no matters what version I played its crashed i played 32 final & 33 beta 1 the game keep crashing if I played save or new game still crashing need help here please :sleep: :eek: :mad: :) :LOL: :giggle:

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im getting pissed off i get error cods at random tell me if there's a fix please

it happens after i go back to billy's house and try to sneak back in i get error code every time

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
These are more some story line issues:
It doesn't make any sense that Janice still becomes enraged at the beach when Jason just massages Danielle's shoulders after they both reconciled already. It would make much more sense if she simply joins them and they have some fun together.
Maybe they can even move to the remote part of the beach together.

It also doesn't make any sense that Steve's car still stands at 17:00 at the school after Rebecca kicked him out of her house.
The same applies to the night scene. Neither does Jason now need to still sneak in nor should she send him home afterwards because Steve might return.

Reactions: Xegrid
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes