Sep 15, 2018
I like this update pretty good one. Got a chance to get laid with Kendra and Romantic Night date with Rachel is awesome. Why not implement such a date with MOM.

Reactions: jussi818

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I like this update pretty good one. Got a chance to get laid with Kendra and Romantic Night date with Rachel is awesome. Why not implement such a date with MOM.
Because JANICE already had a date for her birthday. I'm sure JANICE will get another date in the future, just like BILLY'S MOM.

Last edited:

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017

- 6 new scenes.
- 6 new items.
- Characters that received updates:

• Michelle
  • Janice
  • Julia
  • Kendra
  • Rachel
- Updated locations:
  • Michelle's house
  • Hospital
  • Hospital (ward)
  • Bathroom
  • Dining room
  • Beach
  • Billy's house
  • Living room (night)
  • School
  • Jason's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
And where is the Download Link please ?

• Love
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
626. Go to the hospital, find Kendra there and "Complain about the pain".
627. At night "Call Kendra", then she brings coffee "Ask for sugar". *Make sure you have sleeping pills*
my screen turn in black and the game is crushing!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe this only triggers if your on Billy's path or at least set things in motion for his path.

because, I was playing a save where I did nothing but the absolutely necessary with Billy and it didn't trigger, no matter how many time I went to the school, Billy never approached me.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I believe this only triggers if your on Billy's path or at least set things in motion for his path.

because, I was playing a save where I did nothing but the absolutely necessary with Billy and it didn't trigger, no matter how many time I went to the school, Billy never approached me.
ok hopefully he won't approach me, if he does i guess just have to reset his path

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I still can not trigger Julia's pet suit. I'm playing beta 33 at the moment. please help. this is my save file

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes