monster king

Apr 27, 2017
yea the poor broke people site where people does not want to support any creators
Actually, there are lots of game that got blown up / popular BECAUSE they were "shared" in this website. You may think some of us are leeching the game, but they are some of us that are genuine want to support the creator, but doesn't have the extra fund to do so.

Ofc that this place itself is bonafide adult game review since A LOT of these adult game is locked behind paywall. You practically don't know anything if the game is gonna be your liking since adult game is not about the gameplay but it's about what makes your dick hard or your pussy wet from playing it. There ofc some asshole that would share the game in their own website and lock it inside an pop up ads hell & slow-unless-subscribe download link.

So TL'DR: Sharing an adult game here would boost its popularity and there are bound to be one of us "Free Users" that would eventually supports the game when they can do it.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
yea but i am playing the game right now been a supporter for about 2 years now so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's great then. More support for this game means more people who play this game.
Like I said before, almost all of us here want to support the creator, but doesn't have the fund or even doesn't have the access to pay for this (Paypall is sheit).
Relatively, F95 popularized and improve the adult game industry more than you think.

Beside, you don't mock this site when you yourself is inside of it. Bugger off and go wank yourself somewhere else if you're gonna be this type of mofo.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
They used to earn 6.5k - 7k dollars in a month. What happened? What has changed?
He was sick and came back updated went on for 2 month and some people left even know he posted updates on the progress of the game and people can get the game 30 min after it is posted on pirate sites so.
He hopes people will come back to support

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I found the twist on SVS, was a a patreon from 0.4 until about .23 i believe? i forget exactly, but KsT is cool.. only stopped paying cause im not a fan of the direction game took. KsT is real receptive of his audience and usually brug things like that to a vote. when the sex scene came i was like welp guess ill just play for free now

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Haven't played this game in a long time. Can you finally have sex with the Aunt any day of the week or is it still only on Fridays? Also what about the new super curvy milf with black hair? Are there any sex scenes with her yet?

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
Guys I"m stuck with rachel whenever I choose "follow her" it messes up her walkthrough and it skips like a bunch of things.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So there's something wrong with my save I think. I'm currently at step 267 of the walkthrough but when I choose the "Follow her" option, instead of triggering the robe scene, Jason sneaks into her room and fucks her. And when I come to her home, the "Go in" option appears and triggers all the sex scene of her in her lingerie when I haven't done any step of that. Is this any kind of bug? Her score is 100 that was the max before that update

Reactions: regma
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes