ModMaxx33

Aug 24, 2017
Decent update considering the extra wait this time was hoping to bang Michelle but only really teased it hopefully next update shes easily my favorite.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Truly have to give credit to this dev for the amount of effort he has put into his game.

I had to quit playing a while back because my PC can't cope with this game. Even though it looks average, its the amount of stuff going on that lags the fuck out of it for me. But each month I pop back on here and see what new content he has added. very jealous of you high tech bastards who can run this game properly :D

EDIT

It was too much to resist. My old saves are still there but jumping in will get me lost. I am prepared for the lag as when a sex scene did happen those ran fine. So if I start over and follow the walkthrough, can I use cheats to increase love etc in order to skip some of the grind and following the walkthrough, or will that still mess up the game?

Last edited:

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
So no one has any idea about the Rachel bug? Or any tips or advice on how to progress with her? If I click "Follow Her" everything gets ruined

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So if I start over and follow the walkthrough, can I use cheats to increase love etc in order to skip some of the grind and following the walkthrough, or will that still mess up the game?
Cheating anything other than money or refilling energy can and typically does screw up progression.
If you're restarting, just follow the walkthrough.

If you can remember which version you last played, go to the relevant section in the walkthrough and continue from there.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for this update! Works for me, without bugs.
One question: Janice wearing a bikini and lingerie at the same time in the Beach. Where to change that?

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
Torrent v034 here:

Пользуйтесь на радость

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
like shakespeare used to say: " A Mac version! A Mac version! My kingdom for a Mac version!"...seriously, anyone has an updated Mac version?

Reactions: Paradox101
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes