calcitriol09

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, newbie here.
How do you talk to Kelly about Emma? I talked to Kelly everyday but the option still doesn't pop up.
I already got the scene where you sit with Emma in pool, the scene where Emma masturbating and the MC join her.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Cheating anything other than money or refilling energy can and typically does screw up progression.
If you're restarting, just follow the walkthrough.

If you can remember which version you last played, go to the relevant section in the walkthrough and continue from there.
I started again and not longer after I remember why I had to stop playing a while back. The dev introduced that stupid fucking mini-game and on a low performance PC you cannot get it right. Gutted but fuck it, there are other games out there. Cheers though man.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Dumb question, but I've downloaded the OP's save for 0.33, but Kira won't appear at the park so I can't do this:
663. Go to the park after 14:00. You will meet Kira sitting on the bench. (Kira's progression must be done to the point there Jason and Kira having sex at the school's shower.). Jason will promise to find someone who will go with her to the concert.

Wat do?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So there's something wrong with my save I think. I'm currently at step 267 of the walkthrough but when I choose the "Follow her" option, instead of triggering the robe scene, Jason sneaks into her room and fucks her. And when I come to her home, the "Go in" option appears and triggers all the sex scene of her in her lingerie when I haven't done any step of that. Is this any kind of bug? Her score is 100 that was the max before that update
Help please

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
KsT said in the last W.I.P. that he reworked the "Billy path only" scenes, and made it to everyone, so we can see those scenes without Billy involved but the walkthrough doesn't say anything about how to achieve those scenes without Billy. Did I misunderstand something, or I'm just dumb cause I can't get the scenes? Or do I have to start a new game to get those scenes? Or it will be available in newer versions of the game? And has he reworked all the Billy path scenes or just the 0.34 Billy path scenes only?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
KsT said in the last W.I.P. that he reworked the "Billy path only" scenes, and made it to everyone, so we can see those scenes without Billy involved but the walkthrough doesn't say anything about how to achieve those scenes without Billy. Did I misunderstand something, or I'm just dumb cause I can't get the scenes? Or do I have to start a new game to get those scenes? Or it will be available in newer versions of the game? And has he reworked all the Billy path scenes or just the 0.34 Billy path scenes only?
i also try to get some events without Billy but not work, the walkthrought say you must complete "some" scenes to get what you want.... i start new game and try get everything + Billy part, but is soooo many time playng for all from begining, its so anoing

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
I assume that the "all day with Rachel scene" was first intended to only be available if you did the mom swap with Billy. Kst changed it so you can spend the day with Rachel when Billy is fishing with his dad as well.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I started again and not longer after I remember why I had to stop playing a while back. The dev introduced that stupid fucking mini-game and on a low performance PC you cannot get it right. Gutted but fuck it, there are other games out there. Cheers though man.
You can cheat that easily.
Pretty sure it actually tells you how in the walkthrough as well.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes