Randeza

May 16, 2018
The problem with that idea, is that this game is unfortunately structured around following the walkthrough.
Since the walkthrough clearly indicates what leads to the "Billy content" and what doesn't, it makes an in-game switch/option pointless.

If the game had been better planned and the structure properly laid out, then it wouldn't be an issue. Regrettably that's not the case.
Yeah that is true.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
how find julia with kira n pool

664. Go home. Meet Julia in her room. "Ask her to go out with Kira", she will agree. *Note* If Julia refuses, you need to repeat photoshoot with Julia+Kira event at the studio.
665. In 1 day, when you go to sleep the "Think about Julia and Kira" option will appear, that night Julia won't be home. Also from now on, Julia won't be spending night at home once per week.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
The problem with that idea, is that this game is unfortunately structured around following the walkthrough.
Which, to be honest, effectively means that this is at best a really crappy game, and by most definitions no game at all. It's unfortunate too much focus is spent on patreons and what they want instead of cleaning up the code.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Which, to be honest, effectively means that this is at best a really crappy game, and by most definitions no game at all. It's unfortunate too much focus is spent on patreons and what they want instead of cleaning up the code.
Honestly, there's far worse offenders when it comes to capitulating to the demands of patrons than KST.
The problems with the game design are nothing to do with patrons, and purely down to KST himself.

Ultimately, if you don't like it, don't play it.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, there's far worse offenders when it comes to capitulating to the demands of patrons than KST.
The problems with the game design are nothing to do with patrons, and purely down to KST himself.

Ultimately, if you don't like it, don't play it.
It's always down to the developer, who else would it be? KsT decided to go for pleasing patrons instead of fixing the train wreck of a game. But it's nice of you to allow me to stop playing.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
hey everyone heres Twist version 0.34 beta if you all want, any way please help with the Walkthrough if any of you knew the step, thanks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's always down to the developer, who else would it be? KsT decided to go for pleasing patrons instead of fixing the train wreck of a game.
Repeating yourself does not change facts... KST is making this game in such a way that it leaves it in a terribly optimised state, and has been from the beginning.
As he adds more content, more characters and events for characters and locations, it's done in such a way that it adds an unnecessary workload on people's hardware. PATRONS ARE NOT THE ONES AT FAULT HERE. THEY ARE NOT THE ONES DOING THE GAME DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION.

But it's nice of you to allow me to stop playing.
Get your eyes checked out, you're clearly seeing things that aren't there.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Not played this in a long while, are we still only allowed to cum inside when we have the plan b pill or have we convinced some to not need it?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Repeating yourself does not change facts... KST is making this game in such a way that it leaves it in a terribly optimised state, and has been from the beginning.
As he adds more content, more characters and events for characters and locations, it's done in such a way that it adds an unnecessary workload on people's hardware. PATRONS ARE NOT THE ONES AT FAULT HERE. THEY ARE NOT THE ONES DOING THE GAME DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION.
In the end people will always complain anyway. I mean, in Summertimesaga they did it excatly the other way round and it's now beeing heavily optimized. There many people demand, that DC should leave it as it is and simply introduce more content, no matter the consequence. So it's going to be a shitshow either way.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not played this in a long while, are we still only allowed to cum inside when we have the plan b pill or have we convinced some to not need it?
Outside of a couple of scenes, it's still Plan-B. There's also induced lactation for Janice though.
Planning has begun for pregnancy/impregnation content, but it's still work-in-progress.

Reactions: AxelMasters

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Repeating myself won't change anything, I was, however, hoping that you were able to read and understand. But let's make this a bit easier for you then. Where have I blamed anybody else than KsT? And no, adding characters and locations do not in itself put extra strain on the hardware except for the fact that it takes up more disk space, but calling that strain is a bit dumb.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was, however, hoping that you were able to read and understand.
Ditto.

But let's make this a bit easier for you then.
Further condescension noted.

Where have I blamed anybody else than KsT?
You still don't get it... Your argument is that KST is appeasing patron wants/demands, and that is why the game's so buggy/bloated and a mess.
What I've been saying, is that you're laying blame in the wrong place, not on the wrong person.

And no, adding characters and locations do not in itself put extra strain on the hardware except for the fact that it takes up more disk space, but calling that strain is a bit dumb.
Yes, it does, and it's not about how much space the game takes up.
This post from Ned_Flanders gives more detail. This post from dsconstructor also gives more information that directly relates to Ned_Flanders' post. Read them, and hopefully you'll finally see why I've been saying that KST is the cause of the game's problems, from a design and implementation stand point, and not your assertion of appeasing patrons.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes