Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
You first.
You're the one who was implying that I was saying things I wasn't, therefore you were lying. Either because you continue to refuse to actually read what I've been saying, or your reading comprehension is nowhere near as good as your ego is large.

In this case, it's the same.
Given that at no point has he made an effort to clean up his work, he's happy enough to wilfully continue in this manner.

... :rolleyes:

Have you followed the walkthrough?
Have you cheated at all, and if so what have you cheated?
He basically has the same problem than me. When I reach step 266 of the walkthrough, when I follow Rachel instead of triggering the red robe scene it triggers some scene of Jason fucking Rachel. And I just cheated giving me money with the ingame cheats and not using any mod.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone, here is the Final version for 0.34 divided in two parts, so download both from both links and Unrar them into one map containing the game. I also attached the new walkthrough to this post so make sure to grab that as well!

Part 1:

Part 2:

N7 , UncleVT or muttdoggy , Could one of you update this Thread with both the new version AND the walkthrough?

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Get something bigger than a potato pc
I have noticed that ALL versions are slow with the screen transitions. My desktop has a T7 Intel CPU 8Gb of ddr3 RAM and a 1Gb graphics card. Screen transitions on all games except The Twist are almost instantaneous. The Twist displays a black screen from 5 to almost 30 seconds during transitions.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I have noticed that ALL versions are slow with the screen transitions. My desktop has a T7 Intel CPU 8Gb of ddr3 RAM and a 1Gb graphics card. Screen transitions on all games except The Twist are almost instantaneous. The Twist displays a black screen from 5 to almost 30 seconds during transitions.
damn a potato PC i just gave one away with better specs.
and with no SSD you cpu can't do anything and 1gb graphics card i way to little for today's games

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
damn a potato PC i just gave one away with better specs.
and with no SSD you cpu can't do anything and 1gb graphics card i way to little for today's games
While SSDs are faster then PATA or SATA hdds 20 NS is not an issue. As for the CPU and OS if you are across the pond the only thing going for you is your internet speeds. I rather doubt that Europe has anything that runs much faster than i7 (3.7gH). But you keep on being out Computer GURU. We need more.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
While SSDs are faster then PATA or SATA hdds 20 NS is not an issue. As for the CPU and OS if you are across the pond the only thing going for you is your internet speeds. I rather doubt that Europe has anything that runs much faster than i7 (3.7gH). But you keep on being out Computer GURU. We need more.
My I7 with 4.2 is faster no clue what world you're living in but your PC is old even my CPU is not new.
And a normal HDD cant keep up with a SSD at all

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hey everyone, here is the Final version for 0.34 divided in two parts, so download both from both links and Unrar them into one map containing the game. I also attached the new walkthrough to this post so make sure to grab that as well!

Part 1:

Part 2:

N7 , UncleVT or muttdoggy , Could one of you update this Thread with both the new version AND the walkthrough?

Are the .rar files connected so I just need to extract one for the files to be complete, or do I need to extract both separate?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, I haven't played the last update, so I hope that till I finish it, the walkthrough will be here. :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes