yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
662. At 22:00 go to the Michelle's house and "Sneak to the backyard". This time she will invite Jason in and give him a BJ.

這個只有第一次會提升RS,目前只有35.雖然0.34Final版本修正了在海灘幫塗防曬油,但之後晚上22:00再去Michelle家,BJ都不會再增加RS

而walkthrough上卻標示著Michelle在0.34版可以提升RS到100,不知道是哪裡卡住了?

未命名01.jpg 未命名02.jpg

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know when in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? Except the event when mc have nightmare.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
SAVE Post Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-958#post-1838190

Now includes saves for version 0.34

Please Note: I have not included any pegging, don't want to, but I did include the part of the walkthrough for it starting from 0.32

Regarding the walkthtough, I've fixed a couple of errors with the 0.34 section. In particular the relationship points and the first step of Billy's path.

Also for increasing Michelle's points to 100, just repeat the suntan scenes before moving to the next step at her house at 22:00

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
why pregnancy? it's a cul-de-sac! what is it going to happen? is janice going to stay pregnant forever or will she bear a baby who is going to stay in the house?
instead, why not adding new incest content, such as grandma or another aunt with her daughter?
With implementation of pregnancy MC should start maturing as well :)
Although, it seem will be similar to John coming/leaving home. So Janice will be carrying baby for some game weeks then delivery event and cycle can be repeated.

Reactions: Hentaiman87

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game is so good but the night scenes RNG is killing me... is there a way to force what will happen when the MC is sleeping? (it'd be perfect if the player could choose between Janice or Julia visit, pool event or living room event)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
YEP, that hairstyle is DISGUSTING AS FUCK, seriously why the developper did that is a mystery of the universe.
Is that because you want it in pig-tails, or a ponytail, just so that you can grab it when porking her, and scream out "Yee-ha, who's yer Daddy!" as you're fucking her?

;) :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ezra

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I am a little bit stuck. I can't ask Billy about plumping tools after visting Danielle at home and also the blowjob scene at the pool is not repeatable. If I click the option to talk about bj offer the mc says he has to think about it. I told billy that janice is at the beach and he hangs around there now, but I can't progress further. Is there another trigger?
I also reseted the billy path in the cheat menu and clicked on "tell about janice at the beach" but it doesn't change anything.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Reactions: Pansen

Lars Madsen

Dec 4, 2017
From what I recall from looking into it previously, this seems to be tied to the graphics driver

and this
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module d3d11.dll at 0033:fb3b6de0.

unfortunately I've been unable to find a solution

Only thing I can thing of is remove the graphic driver completely and reinstall
or
try running it as an administrator, by right click and click "run as administrator"
or disable you anti-virus in case it's interfering somehow.

----

It might also help if you can tell us the specs of your system

Windows?, Ram, Graphics, Etc

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes