ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
With implementation of pregnancy MC should start maturing as well :)
Although, it seem will be similar to John coming/leaving home. So Janice will be carrying baby for some game weeks then delivery event and cycle can be repeated.
i couldn't imagine Jason getting a job apart from mowing milfs lawn :LOL:
luckily pregnacy will be optional

Reactions: gubl

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it say task journal been updated since i played.
the reason i stopped playing this was that I had to go back and fourth thought a "#¤" walktrough to be able to do anything
"ohh oki I must to step 882 now to trigger something...oh that does not trigger, why not" *reads* "ohh I have to do step 355, 543 and 660 first before next thing trigger after I do step 882" :p

have that been improved in any way? does it now say what is missed and that must be done?
I know I did so many steps in one way and then reading the walktrough seeing I was on step 400 or something with mom and step 10 with teacher or something like that :eek:

so I think im asking if they fixed so you do the "missions" in order now and cant go too far a head before you done all other?
I think the last update I played was when they added the scene where you fuck mother and aunt at the pool and they somehow forgot it, must been GHB in the alchohol :p
also remember that every time I got mom to lactate she never came to my room that week so I get her in that cow thing...I guess that is fixed now?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Why he would do anything else? When money is the question, he just goes to hall and press C+H. I can use some of his life style :)
yeah...i keep trying doing it in the hallway in my house, but nothing happens...i don't know why:unsure::ROFLMAO:

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
The Twist 0.34 Beta 1

Thanks to bit for the links
Hi, May I know which game is it in your signature? To the left side?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, May I know which game is it in your signature? To the left side?
The signature is a mixture of ladies from different games

Starting from the left, These are my best guess
1- Police Officer from The Visit
2- From Cockwork Industries: The Insider, don't know the character
3- Mom from Milfy City, I'm pretty sure
4- Mom from Dreams of Desire
5- Aunt from The Visit
6- Older Sister from Milfy City

7-And this one is the MC and the Cheerleader from Summertime Saga

Last edited:

Picard

Sep 7, 2018
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.34, and will be starting 0.35 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-994#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/413144_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.34_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/413145_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.34_FinalWith_Skip.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

useful links
Hi, Mate ! great work ! very useful ... Thanks .

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
The signature is a mixture of ladies from different games

Starting from the left, These are my best guess
1- No Idea
2- From Cockwork Industries: The Insider, don't know the character
3- Mom from Milfy City, I'm pretty sure
4- Mom from Dreams of Desire
5- Aunt from The Visit
6- Older Sister from Milfy City

7-And this one is the MC and the Cheerleader from Summertime Saga

first of all thanks
second that girl is from "The Visit"
and lastly please dont answer any question regarding my signature because i dont want to post stuff outside of the topic

Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes