SShivers

Jan 27, 2018
I don't want to be a dick, but... looking at the renders leaves me wondering why everyone looks as though they're currently undergoing chemotherapy. :LOL:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I don't want to be a dick, but... looking at the renders leaves me wondering why everyone looks as though they're currently undergoing chemotherapy. :LOL:
Because it's not the models are real time 3D models, not pre-rendered 2D still images.

It would be nice if the detail on them was increased though.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I thought Kira left Mike (over vice versa) back in 0.25, when MC sees Kira sitting on the pier and comforts her.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
the event of kira est bug? because I go out on the park bench but when I talk to Julia and swim she doesn't skip the photo section and I have talked to Adrianna and Julia and everything and for a week and nothing

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Michelle to a 100 points? I followed the complete walkthrough and didnt get more than 35 with her...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Michelle to a 100 points? I followed the complete walkthrough and didnt get more than 35 with her...
You needed to have repeated the suntan scenes with her before moving onto the next 22:00 at her house, that's how I was able to get her to 100
SAVE Post Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-958#post-1838190

Now includes saves for version 0.34

Please Note: I have not included any pegging, don't want to, but I did include the part of the walkthrough for it starting from 0.32

Regarding the walkthtough, I've fixed a couple of errors with the 0.34 section. In particular the relationship points and the first step of Billy's path.

Also for increasing Michelle's points to 100, just repeat the suntan scenes before moving to the next step at her house at 22:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Messi500

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, I wanted to restart a new game but I got an problem at the very beginning, after 1 week I can't get the Video001 from the shower, nothing happens when I click on "download the video"!
I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's just a bug.

Edit 10 mins later: Well nvm, for the first time I justget the message "Damn nothing yet...", so I guess I'll retry to this specific time !

Last edited:

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Its a P2000...I have ran previous versions on an older laptop (i3 (1.9) // 6GB Ram // 750 HDD // old graphics card. Had the same "not responding" issue. But never had crash events.
Quadro cards are intentend for workstations not PC gaming because usually they are slower than cheaper GeForce cards.

Btw, I would definitely recommend you to buy 500GB/1TB SSD for OS and programs/games - it will make your laptop significantly snappier.

Reactions: Crippy

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I love this game but its been a while since I've played it. I hate replaying every iteration so I take a break now and then. Anyway is the "quest journal" type system working atm? I could follow a walkthrough, but I would much rather pul up a phone in game or something for hints on what to do next. I remember there being a lot of events that seem pretty random.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, I wanted to restart a new game but I got an problem at the very beginning, after 1 week I can't get the Video001 from the shower, nothing happens when I click on "download the video"!
I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's just a bug.

Edit 10 mins later: Well nvm, for the first time I justget the message "Damn nothing yet...", so I guess I'll retry to this specific time !
It's random, you just have to keep going back and check

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes