Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Then maybe KsT should consider seriously this path because final result is better in both ways (graphics and usage of hardware resources)?
So, throw out what's already been done in these few years, and start from scratch all over again?

ruben1996

May 11, 2019
im have a bug maybe i go to michelle home at 22 00 and dont show sneak the backyard option and i have 15 points with she i do everthing right with her i dont undersantd. can help me?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
im have a bug maybe i go to michelle home at 22 00 and dont show sneak the backyard option and i have 15 points with she i do everthing right with her i dont undersantd. can help me?
I think you need more Michelle points. I kept going to the beach to give her sun screen until I got to 100. Then it worked as it should.

StaticPG

Sep 4, 2017
Decided to give this game another go after not playing for a few months, I'm stuck on the whole getting Kira into the shower right at the end of the 0.25 update, but no matter what I do rebecca and the dialog keep showing up every time I try to talk to Kira "about the debt" no idea what to do, please help.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
As much as I like this game, having a good pc to run it properly it's absolutely necessary, because every update the game gets really slow with the load times using an old pc with integrated graphics or an old graphic card.
I'm really expecting how the developer will going to implement the pregnancy content the next update.
The best part is that'll be optional, like billy path.

MilfEntrepreneur

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
hey guys, im having an issue trying to unlock the veronicas secret shop, ive followed the walkthrough but its not appearing as a dialogue option for julia in her room. am i missing a prerequisite or something?

Edit: Nvm i lost my patience and cheated by changing the variables and give myself the item without using the website

Last edited:

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Hello Guys, i did all with Michelle, untill the BJ event but my points with her are 75 and not 100. Did i missed something? Also all the suncream scenes are done. Thanks

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So I've been palying this game for a long time, and it seems my save is bugged as I only have 75 energy and cannot continue the John path. Is there a way to fix it?

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Hello, I wanted to restart a new game but I got an problem at the very beginning, after 1 week I can't get the Video001 from the shower, nothing happens when I click on "download the video"!
I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's just a bug.

Edit 10 mins later: Well nvm, for the first time I justget the message "Damn nothing yet...", so I guess I'll retry to this specific time !
Greetings !

I had exactly the same issue : nothing happened when I clicked on "download the video".
I tried many times for 20 days, and nothing happened : neither message saying it was successful or that there was nothing.

After many tries, I managed to succeed this way :
- I removed the camera
- I put back the camera
- I immediately clicked on "download the video"

And finally I had a message saying I need to wait at least one day. -> Then it worked as supposed.

If anyone meet the same trouble and use the search fonction, you know what to do now ;-).

Have a nice day.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I've played the game for some time now...but I skipped some costume content a long time back because I (just my personal taste, y'all do y'all) found it distasteful. But now now I need to move it along to try and get some later content.

I'm all the way up to the latest release almost of story advances but need to get Janice's night option with the dog mask to take a walk in the park. But it's always just the pool. What did I miss way back, or need to just repeat several times, to get the option to dog walk her in the park?

Thank you.

jodawg27

Jul 30, 2017
I potentially discovered the solution to performance issues with this game for those who have beefy computers and still have troubles. I recently upgraded my monitor and graphics card, and noticed when I came back to this game I was running at a terrible framerate and crashing. I figured out that GSYNC does not work with this game, at least not for me. After disabling GSYNC i was able to run the game at 1440p at ultra with no issues.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes