N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i fucked up guys... had an issue with the geforce experience and needed to uninstall everything so that i could reinstall (now it's working), so i went on to play the game but now it doesn't work anymore all i see is a blank screen - it doesn't even load ffs. can you guys help me out? :cry:

edit: looks like it's an issue with all unity-based games.

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i fucked up guys... had an issue with the geforce experience and needed to uninstall everything so that i could reinstall (now it's working), so i went on to play the game but now it doesn't work anymore all i see is a blank screen - it doesn't even load ffs. can you guys help me out? :cry:

edit: looks like it's an issue with all unity-based games.
hm... if it's in full screen it gets an invisible screen but i still could hear the sound when i tested in other unity games.
any idea of what it might be?

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hm... if it's in full screen it gets an invisible screen but i still could hear the sound when i tested in other unity games.
any idea of what it might be?
Well, there's no real sound in this game outside of "click" noises.

What other Unity games did you test with?

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys,

i have a quick question:
Is a NVIDIA MX150 GPU enough to play this game in full hd and ultra settings?
Because i need to buy a new notebook, but don't want to spend too much money on a GPU. I'm not playing any games, except some NSFW :D

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys,

i have a quick question:
Is a NVIDIA MX150 GPU enough to play this game in full hd and ultra settings?
Because i need to buy a new notebook, but don't want to spend too much money on a GPU. I'm not playing any games, except some NSFW :D
maybe not on ultra settings but on high atleast

Reactions: MrJ

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
So besides the customization for Janice, Julia and Danielle (tanlines, outfits/colors, pubic hair, and piercing/tattoos) are there any other elements that allow you to change characters to your liking? Did I miss anyone/anything else for other characters?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
So besides the customization for Janice, Julia and Danielle (tanlines, outfits/colors, pubic hair, and piercing/tattoos) are there any other elements that allow you to change characters to your liking? Did I miss anyone/anything else for other characters?
nah its actually only jannice and julia for outfits jannice for pubic hair and tanlines and danielle and the rest for piercings/tattoos but tattoos and stuff needs to be cheated

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
good evening everyone
ı want to play this game but ı have a problem and it is game is very slow ı played 800*600 and quailty is fastes but ı dont understand why but still very slow so how can play with good quality and full screen my pc ( intel i5 2.71 GHz 4gb ram amd radeon r7 and intel hd620)

ı think my laptop is good but ı dont understand why ı cant play game and what can ı do for play game

thanks for helping

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
good evening everyone
ı want to play this game but ı have a problem and it is game is very slow ı played 800*600 and quailty is fastes but ı dont understand why but still very slow so how can play with good quality and full screen my pc ( intel i5 2.71 GHz 4gb ram amd radeon r7 and intel hd620)

ı think my laptop is good but ı dont understand why ı cant play game and what can ı do for play game

thanks for helping
You can try everything if your pc is not power enough you'll not be able to play it.

It's difficult to say you can play it or not because it's an amateur game you know what i mean the specs can be everything and nothing at the same time.

If you can't played on the fatest setting i think you can stop to try mate sorry.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You can try everything if your pc is not power enough you'll not be able to play it.

It's difficult to say you can play it or not because it's an amateur game you know what i mean the specs can be everything and nothing at the same time.

If you can't played on the fatest setting i think you can stop to try mate sorry.
There's no point in playing in the lowest settings, I tried it just to see if the loading times were faster but all it did was make the character models look so terrible that its just not worth it. If big gaming companies struggle it keep their games smooth on unity and unreal engine then its best to avoid patreon adult games that use those engines minus one that use still images.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes