Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well...I'm going to do the unthinkable, I'm going to attempt the game from the beginning so I can do the Billy route without using the cheat menu, see if that prevents the Blue screen from happening. Hopefully the game was just trying to load in 2 scenes at once due to me maybe using those billy cheat buttons incorrectly. Others seem to have done the Billy route content. So I have hope.

• Haha
Reactions: N7's Slut

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Well...I'm going to do the unthinkable, I'm going to attempt the game from the beginning so I can do the Billy route without using the cheat menu, see if that prevents the Blue screen from happening. Hopefully the game was just trying to load in 2 scenes at once due to me maybe using those billy cheat buttons incorrectly. Others seem to have done the Billy route content. So I have hope.
why dont you just use a save?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
why dont you just use a save?
I don't think I have any saves old enough that they wouldn't require me using at least 1 of the Billy path cheat buttons. I don't feel like scanning the thread for a save that is exactly what I'm looking for. (a save right before step 400). If one exists, let me know, but I'm not going to scan 500+ pages for a save that may or may not exist.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay, I'm having a hard time with the new Billy path content for .34. I had to go back and redo the sneaking-into-Billy's-house-to-fuck-his-mom thing where Janice/Mom calls MC and cock blocks him. Went home, butt-pounded her, drugged her, and when I went back to nail Rachel, I did not get the option to take her out for the romantic picnic. D'oh, I forgot to collect the wine and candles. Got the scene where you see her and Michelle and Rachel says she wishes her husband would be more romantic, and so I went and collected all the inventory items I needed, only now the scene where Mr Clements leaves at night absolutely for the love of the sweet baby Jesus will not play. I've gone through close to two weeks of in-game days now, and I can't get that scene.

It's supposed to be a 50-50 thing as I recall. Is there a variable in the save file I can edit to make it 100%? This is very annoying.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay, I'm having a hard time with the new Billy path content for .34. I had to go back and redo the sneaking-into-Billy's-house-to-fuck-his-mom thing where Janice/Mom calls MC and cock blocks him. Went home, butt-pounded her, drugged her, and when I went back to nail Rachel, I did not get the option to take her out for the romantic picnic. D'oh, I forgot to collect the wine and candles. Got the scene where you see her and Michelle and Rachel says she wishes her husband would be more romantic, and so I went and collected all the inventory items I needed, only now the scene where Mr Clements leaves at night absolutely for the love of the sweet baby Jesus will not play. I've gone through close to two weeks of in-game days now, and I can't get that scene.

It's supposed to be a 50-50 thing as I recall. Is there a variable in the save file I can edit to make it 100%? This is very annoying.
Annnnd just like my usual course on this site, no sooner do I post a gripe about the event flow of a game not working, the very next time I attempt the event it works fine.

Disregard.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Enjoying the game, and have progressed considerably, However having issue trying to find school key for Kevin, and getting magnet from Billy, as every time I go there either his mother answers the door wearing her workout uniform (not her robe) or Billy answers. Also Kira dialogue talks about a debt, which I haven't come across in the game. Would hate to have to start over.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i fucked up guys... had an issue with the geforce experience and needed to uninstall everything so that i could reinstall (now it's working), so i went on to play the game but now it doesn't work anymore all i see is a blank screen - it doesn't even load ffs. can you guys help me out? :cry:

edit: looks like it's an issue with all unity-based games.

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i fucked up guys... had an issue with the geforce experience and needed to uninstall everything so that i could reinstall (now it's working), so i went on to play the game but now it doesn't work anymore all i see is a blank screen - it doesn't even load ffs. can you guys help me out? :cry:

edit: looks like it's an issue with all unity-based games.
hm... if it's in full screen it gets an invisible screen but i still could hear the sound when i tested in other unity games.
any idea of what it might be?

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hm... if it's in full screen it gets an invisible screen but i still could hear the sound when i tested in other unity games.
any idea of what it might be?
Well, there's no real sound in this game outside of "click" noises.

What other Unity games did you test with?

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys,

i have a quick question:
Is a NVIDIA MX150 GPU enough to play this game in full hd and ultra settings?
Because i need to buy a new notebook, but don't want to spend too much money on a GPU. I'm not playing any games, except some NSFW :D

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys,

i have a quick question:
Is a NVIDIA MX150 GPU enough to play this game in full hd and ultra settings?
Because i need to buy a new notebook, but don't want to spend too much money on a GPU. I'm not playing any games, except some NSFW :D
maybe not on ultra settings but on high atleast

Reactions: MrJ

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
So besides the customization for Janice, Julia and Danielle (tanlines, outfits/colors, pubic hair, and piercing/tattoos) are there any other elements that allow you to change characters to your liking? Did I miss anyone/anything else for other characters?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes