Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
651. At 22:00 go to the Michelle's house and "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle will be having sex with Steve and she will notice Jason.
652. Go the beach and catch Michelle there. Make sure you have a suncream. Jason will give suncream and leave.

i have done verything but still i can't give the suncreame and at 22:00 Michelle don't notice Jason

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
will there be content for the step Dad if you let him stay
Nope, I believe that KsT has decided to do away with any plans to add content the step dad.

Only thing there is, is you catching him sneaking into Julia's room and oogling her, then scarpering.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Nope, I believe that KsT has decided to do away with any plans to add content the step dad.

Only thing there is, is you catching him sneaking into Julia's room and oogling her, then scarpering.
That's a shame, a challenger is always fun since all you do is farm relationship points by clicking through the same scene half a dozen times.

Reactions: MrJ

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
sadly the lastest update has left me watching the black transition screen more than the game.
What??

The black screen stay what 3 secondes for each transition and you say that you watch more the black screen than the game. :rolleyes:

Ok i admit the black screen sometimes it's so boring but there it's so stupid to say that you watch more the black screen than the game pal.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Throw me into that same group. As the game has gotten bigger, it's spending a disproportionate amount of time on load screens. In the first versions of the game, I'd have 1-3 second load times; but as I noted a week or so ago, it took me close to 2 hours to play the .34 update, and there wasn't more than maybe 15 minutes of actual content. The rest was load screens and hangs, and "program not responding" messages, etc.

That's undoubtedly a hardware issue, in part, but I think part of it is also a lack of coding savvy. Can't say for sure, just a hunch.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
It"s a lack of coding for sure but what you gonna do about it nothing dude you can't do anything thing about it so deal with it.

You can complain but nothing will change i hope one day he'll try to fix this but it's no sure.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes