anthony11218

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone help me out? I've been trying to start this game but it's not loading up. I had no issues before but nothing isn't loading now even for the old version that worked before

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Well the game is really slow even with a good graphic card, I'm having issues even playing in my laptop with a i7 processor, gtx 1060, 16 gb of ram and loading the game from a Ssd.
BTW there's a way to change Janice hair style?
Has Kst mentioned something about pregnancy in the next update?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Well the game is really slow even with a good graphic card, I'm having issues even playing in my laptop with a i7 processor, gtx 1060, 16 gb of ram and loading the game from a Ssd.
Its not you're computer that's the issue, its the game it dosen't matter if a high end pc plays it the loading and scene trasitions will always be slow even on the lowest settings it dosen't help, its the risk when playing unity/unreal patreon 3d games.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I'm playing 34 version from beginning. i followed wt in order from 1 to 46.
Now i have problems with 47
Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. Click on "Ask about energy pills". The energy pills give Jason +10 total energy (now at 45).
Click on "Buy something". Buy the "Lube".
I can buy lube but the option "ask about pills doesn't appear.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. Click on "Ask about energy pills". The energy pills give Jason +10 total energy (now at 45).
That's strange, have you tried asking her the next day or waiting an hour and asking again?

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
have you tried going there around13-14:00 just before her coffee break?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Please link the newest version of this game or tell me on which page it is, is the first post getting updated all the time? or is the newest version hidden somewhere in the 1000 pages

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
The incest game turned into a fetish (((Ideas with mother and aunt are over? Neighbor?
And the other houses? Will a grandmother or pregnancy come up with a model? Waiting for an answer ! Good luck

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm at a point that I can kick out John. Should I do it or are there possible scenes with him in the future?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes