Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I'm playing 34 version from beginning. i followed wt in order from 1 to 46.
Now i have problems with 47
Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. Click on "Ask about energy pills". The energy pills give Jason +10 total energy (now at 45).
Click on "Buy something". Buy the "Lube".
I can buy lube but the option "ask about pills doesn't appear.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. Click on "Ask about energy pills". The energy pills give Jason +10 total energy (now at 45).
That's strange, have you tried asking her the next day or waiting an hour and asking again?

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
have you tried going there around13-14:00 just before her coffee break?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Please link the newest version of this game or tell me on which page it is, is the first post getting updated all the time? or is the newest version hidden somewhere in the 1000 pages

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
The incest game turned into a fetish (((Ideas with mother and aunt are over? Neighbor?
And the other houses? Will a grandmother or pregnancy come up with a model? Waiting for an answer ! Good luck

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm at a point that I can kick out John. Should I do it or are there possible scenes with him in the future?

Last edited:

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
624. Go to Billy's home between 20:00 and 22:00. There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rachel's husband is leaving with his car. Now click on "Sneak into the house".

Jason gets a phone call from Janice. Janice wants Jason to come home.

I hate this scene!!! 50%???

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Well the game is really slow even with a good graphic card, I'm having issues even playing in my laptop with a i7 processor, gtx 1060, 16 gb of ram and loading the game from a Ssd.
BTW there's a way to change Janice hair style?
Has Kst mentioned something about pregnancy in the next update?
yeah, they need to come on with the pregnancy stuff, been teasing it for at least a year now... and it'd be awesome to be able to change Janiice' hairstyle and color... maybe give her tattoos...

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
yeah, they need to come on with the pregnancy stuff, been teasing it for at least a year now... and it'd be awesome to be able to change Janiice' hairstyle and color... maybe give her tattoos...

Yeah I agree, but it looks like we will see something in the next update. Kst had this to say about pregnancy on 14 Sept 2019. preg.jpg As for the hair style he said this on 21 Aug 2018. preg.jpg
And Janice could use a couple more tattoos, maybe a small heart on her tit and red lips on her ass, because she only has one tattoo at the current time. DMom's Trim.jpg ..

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes