LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
for the beach scenes how can you guys zoom like that?
I cant zoom enough, it happen to me since I start play the game.
I just zoom with the mouse wheel and pan the camera around. Never had issued with that

Reactions: anaa

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I can't for the love of God make step 100, the one where Emma tells me about her missing/stolen necklace so I can blame Rick -_-

any help? I've followed the guide pretty well

Gengu

May 11, 2017
I haven't play it since v0.17 how long i need to grind my ass off to catch up to the latest update? :ROFLMAO:

AzzarusLav

Mar 12, 2019
Haven't played this since 0.31, so now I'm back up-to-date baby!!

Every time I open the game to the hottest PowerPuff gals makes me happy hehee. Bummer Janice can't have the hair like that in the older scenes.
View attachment 432395

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't seen those scenes with Janice and Billy are they from game or you made them?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
in ~10 years maybe, when mobile technology catches up.
It has. However it would basically require rebuilding for a third OS (Windows, Mac and Android versions).

Honestly, given the problems this game has that cause issues with good spec PCs, an Android version would probably be more of a nightmare.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Haven't played this since 0.31, so now I'm back up-to-date baby!!

Every time I open the game to the hottest PowerPuff gals makes me happy hehee. Bummer Janice can't have the hair like that in the older scenes.
View attachment 432395

Thanks for the post. Looking through your images I saw Mom/Sis in dog outfits together and I've never seen that scenario. How'd you get it? Probably a night time event?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
OK, I'll check it out. Thanks for the quick response. I must've missed it. :)
Yeah, it's in the walkthrough (don't remember in which on the game versions), but they are listed at the end, as kinda extras, not part of the main story. You buy the outfits at the PC

eidnoor

May 24, 2019
hey guys i have problem
At Walkthrough step 336.
Billy he doesn't catches Rachel and Jason. i don't know why
when i follow Rachel i only see her on the bed she's not changing her clothes
even at step 267 when i follow her she's on her bed and they start having sex
i downloaded a save file from Anon4321 and still have the same problem with step 336 and 267.

Feb 12, 2018
we need a option to kill billy.
I'd personally rewritten his path completely. Made him a voyeur type, silently jerking off hiding in the corner peeking while MC is busy plowing his mom, something like that.

Here's something that I hate about the game, or the direction it's going.. I know, it's up to developer, and I'm no patron, so I probably have no say in this situation, but.. I'll share anyway.

I know how this game would probably end, like everything that has happened was nothing but Jason's wet dream before he miss the school or something. There's no way such beta behavior that Jason demonstrates through the game would get him anywhere near a quality pussy, let alone anal), another thing that is conflicting, he still saying shit like "are you ready?", "I love your pussy so much.. bla bla" or like "damn I love fucking that tight ass".. or the most cringy one "..amazing! such tight asshole for your age" DUDE... come on)))

I'd made Janice more assertive, right now she's not doing anything important, she's just being Jason's fucktoy, but it is she who is using MC for her own pleasure, but the game never explores her character. This is very unusual.

Julia's character is also very underdeveloped and boring af. Her story is just plain boring. Even Adrianna has more interesting interactions than her, with role playing and stuff. Come on.

Now, about Billy... instead of Billy constantly nagging about BJ, it would be more appropriate for Janice (let's say at score over 400), to ask if you have any friends who might be interested to be an extra cock for a while.. at the pool, beach or whatever location.. and Jason be like, yes I have some options.. call Billy, or call Kevin ... or even Kelly with that big ass strap on dildo))

It's the characters that makes the game not the amount of sex scenes. Sometimes it's much more interesting to see characters being verbally teased during conversations, and then you could add a quest, and throw a graphic scene in there and it would feel well deserved and rewarding you know (although, it might make the game more grindy)

I'd love to see characters revised, and their plots too, for example Janice and Julia, intentions, goals, their interaction with Jason, with each other.. their agendas etc etc.. It'd make the game more fun in my opinion.

It would be great to have a job option for Jason, something simple like part time delivery boy (bags) or cashier at the pharmacy store.. it's already in there. So, no biggie. Instead of stealing from Janice, there could've been couple qualification quests.. for instance, to get a job at the drug store, you need to get all kind of tests at the hospital.. to get a permit.. when you got a permit, you deal with Kelly and she might have some 'special' requests... like... "You wanna work here? - Bend over, bitch!... and so Jason's asshole never been the same ever since lmao" some funny bits like that.. it would be awesome)

Well, those were my 2c.
If the dev need help/advise feel free to dm me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kisske
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes