Jun 24, 2019
we need a option to kill billy.
I have a better solution... How about an option to kill all the male characters? John, Kevin, Steve, Billy, Shady Guy, Red-Hoodie Guy, Rachel's Husband & Mike! Am I missing someone? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Come on man, it's just a game! Don't mind me, I am no patron, but I want KST to add male characters in the game, a bit of competition is good, which makes the game more interesting!
P.S I want John to return for Julia & cuckold scene with Janice :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
I have a better solution... How about an option to kill all the male characters?
How about..... NO?

John, Kevin, Steve, Billy, Shady Guy, Red-Hoodie Guy, Rachel's Husband & Mike! Am I missing someone? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'd love to see existing characters interacting with mentioned characters, one way or the other, or sexually.

but I want KST to add male characters in the game,
I really wouldn't, well, not until everything is squeezed out existing characters and there are no room for their story development.

a bit of competition is good, which makes the game more interesting!
P.S I want John to return for Julia & cuckold scene with Janice :devilish::devilish::devilish:
That'd be interesting indeed, or he could just go and fuck Danielle... Janice is jealous, Jason is jealous... it would be interesting if pulled off properly.

Jun 24, 2019
How about..... NO?
No shit captain obvious... I was being sarcastic! I don't want any of the male characters to be wasted! And speaking of which, I too want them to be interacting with the female characters like eg. Mike secretly banging Michelle. :love:

KST might add more male(s) if he intends to add more female(s).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can just imagine all the screeching of "NTR! BAAAAAAAAAAAD" just because they get added and they have sex with at least one of any new women added, to the point that both characters are probably in a relationship... until Jason and his magic dick come along :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: First Class Asian
Feb 12, 2018
There are plenty characters right now, and they have problems, I wouldn't add any at this point until all the current characters' paths are finished. Yeah, 'let's add more useless female 'fucktoy' characters.. this will backfire 100%.
Areas of interest (worth upgrading):
Online Store: Camera, Batteries, Razor, Razor head - can be expanded.
Sex shop (where you buy latex costumes): Lots of costumes, but no sex toys.. why? Needs upgrade.
"What's Anal" - Needs to be rewritten as it conflicts with Jason's performance/development. I mean, the guy does fisting, dp, etc etc.. "duh, what's anal?" lol pfffftt.. something has to be done. How about: Jason picks up Julia's phone, finds out about Nick, meets him at school, he asks Jason about Emma (since she's Jason's neighbor), quest, Jason meets Emma, hooking her up with Nick, then records him at Emma's, shows the video to Billy, who shows it to everybody in the school, Kira confronts Jason about the video, they talk, during this conversation Kira mentions her suspicions about her brother being gay, then you telegraph all that data to Julia, she's like "no wonder he wants to fuck me in the ass so much" and then she dumps or friendzones him)))
Janice: Instead of just lying on the sofa all the time (when not doing excercise) while in living room, it would be nice to see her do something kinky (especially after threesome scene with her and Julia) right there in the living room.. idk, use imagination, like.. alone or with Julia, watching TV maybe? I think it would be great to spice her up a bit

What I don't like is too much "pussy pedestalizing" by Jason, like, over the top too much.(this is a shortcut to friendzone btw). Something has to be done about it.

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i think the billy stuf is good but not this fat billy, maybe someone good locking dude like jason will be nice to fuck julia in bouth holes, or some orgy in pool with jason janise julia and kevin, (dont know)

Reactions: BK186

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Over 6 Weeks since the last Update.

Last Year he updatet this game every month, but now he slowed drastically.

He lost many patreons & don't make even over 5k monthly last year he made over 6k every month.

122.png

Reactions: AfnanNaif

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
He lost many patreons & don't make even over 5k monthly last year he made over 6k every month.
The first part is true and last not exactly accurate, however he definitely need to improve this game quite a bit to increase number of supporters.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
The first part is true and last not exactly accurate, however he definitely need to improve this game quite a bit to increase number of supporters.
I said he had more supporters last year not last month you need to change the overview to 2018 - 2019 and not september 2019 vs october 2019 and if you configurate it like this than you will see im right

Unbenannt22.png

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Cimibibapa2, you have said that KsT was over 6K dollars for every month 2018 and it's not true - he had dropped bellow since August 2018.

Reactions: cimibibapa2
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes