vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
624. Go to Billy's home between 20:00 and 22:00. There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rachel's husband is leaving with his car. Now click on "Sneak into the house".

Jason gets a phone call from Janice. Janice wants Jason to come home.

I hate this scene!!! 50%???

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Well the game is really slow even with a good graphic card, I'm having issues even playing in my laptop with a i7 processor, gtx 1060, 16 gb of ram and loading the game from a Ssd.
BTW there's a way to change Janice hair style?
Has Kst mentioned something about pregnancy in the next update?
yeah, they need to come on with the pregnancy stuff, been teasing it for at least a year now... and it'd be awesome to be able to change Janiice' hairstyle and color... maybe give her tattoos...

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
yeah, they need to come on with the pregnancy stuff, been teasing it for at least a year now... and it'd be awesome to be able to change Janiice' hairstyle and color... maybe give her tattoos...

Yeah I agree, but it looks like we will see something in the next update. Kst had this to say about pregnancy on 14 Sept 2019. preg.jpg As for the hair style he said this on 21 Aug 2018. preg.jpg
And Janice could use a couple more tattoos, maybe a small heart on her tit and red lips on her ass, because she only has one tattoo at the current time. DMom's Trim.jpg ..

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah I agree, but it looks like we will see something in the next update. Kst had this to say about pregnancy on 14 Sept 2019. View attachment 427154 As for the hair style he said this on 21 Aug 2018. View attachment 427154
And Janice could use a couple more tattoos, maybe a small heart on her tit and red lips on her ass, because she only has one tattoo at the current time. View attachment 427156 ..
wait, where/when is that tattoo scene? looks like bathroom but when? I kinda her with the sleeve the other char has

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.34, and will be starting 0.35 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-994#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/432875_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.34_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/432879_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.34_FinalWith_Skip.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

useful links
Here you have everything, I recommend you add this post to the bookmark

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Haven't played this since 0.31, so now I'm back up-to-date baby!!

Every time I open the game to the hottest PowerPuff gals makes me happy hehee. Bummer Janice can't have the hair like that in the older scenes.
2019-10-15 20_16_20.jpg

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

Every time I open the game to the hottest PowerPuff gals makes me happy hehee. Bummer Janice can't have the hair like that in the older scenes.
View attachment 432395

Pls make this for all upcoming updates

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Every time I open the game to the hottest PowerPuff gals makes me happy hehee. Bummer Janice can't have the hair like that in the older scenes
Wow did I really miss this much? Dayum.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes