PanX

Mar 26, 2019
sadly the lastest update has left me watching the black transition screen more than the game.
What??

The black screen stay what 3 secondes for each transition and you say that you watch more the black screen than the game. :rolleyes:

Ok i admit the black screen sometimes it's so boring but there it's so stupid to say that you watch more the black screen than the game pal.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Throw me into that same group. As the game has gotten bigger, it's spending a disproportionate amount of time on load screens. In the first versions of the game, I'd have 1-3 second load times; but as I noted a week or so ago, it took me close to 2 hours to play the .34 update, and there wasn't more than maybe 15 minutes of actual content. The rest was load screens and hangs, and "program not responding" messages, etc.

That's undoubtedly a hardware issue, in part, but I think part of it is also a lack of coding savvy. Can't say for sure, just a hunch.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
It"s a lack of coding for sure but what you gonna do about it nothing dude you can't do anything thing about it so deal with it.

You can complain but nothing will change i hope one day he'll try to fix this but it's no sure.

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
I've not followed the walkthrough....i've done things completely out of order, lol. Have i totally fucked up?

Right now, i'm at like day 106, i think.... the dad never came back, and Danielle never had her proper intro, her house just showed up on the map.. i accidentally came in pharmacy lady's cooter, and now she won't talk to me about the pills, because she's still salty, even though i paid her back.. i can't seem to get past a naked 69 with the teacher....things are kinda fucked up. any way to fix it?

i really don't wanna hafta start over from zero.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've not followed the walkthrough....i've done things completely out of order, lol. Have i totally fucked up?

Right now, i'm at like day 106, i think.... the dad never came back, and Danielle never had her proper intro, her house just showed up on the map.. i accidentally came in pharmacy lady's cooter, and now she won't talk to me about the pills, because she's still salty, even though i paid her back.. i can't seem to get past a naked 69 with the teacher....things are kinda fucked up. any way to fix it?

i really don't wanna hafta start over from zero.
Yeah unfortunately not following the walkthrough can sometimes cause thing not to work properly. The game I find tends to prefer you do things in a certain order. and if you if you increase certain relationship to much, you can miss out on certain triggers.

You could give my link in my signature a go.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a poblem with step 663,Kira wont approch at the park,any ideas ? :((
Kira doesn't approach you, you need to approach her, there should be a button that says "approach her" when she appears on the bench. I'd start by being there at 13:00 and then forwarding until 17:00, I find that she doesn't always appear at 14:00 each time I replayed the step.

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah unfortunately not following the walkthrough can sometimes cause thing not to work properly. The game I find tends to prefer you do things in a certain order. and if you if you increase certain relationship to much, you can miss out on certain triggers.

You could give my link in my signature a go.
I seem to have righted things, more or less... i'm gonna ride this one out...see where it all goes..

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes