yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The Janice model is really pretty on Billy's path.
It's funny to lie.
I personally like the NTR.
I want John's lust to come out quickly.(for Julia)
But the decision will be made by KsT and I will respect it. :LOL:

Reactions: Dogmeat and MrJ

Dec 28, 2017
help me guys, im stuck on 0.21 waiting billy mad at jason in school, and still cant bought cosplay kit for janice in website (im on billy path) . this my save, when i try on saveeditor erorr

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is KsT actually in this thread? I forget and my computer just bluescreened and refused to load the game upon a system reboot till I deleted my attempt at a "Billy route" save file.

I used the "reset billy route" and other 2 billy buttons in cheat menu because my original save had ignored the Billy content. With that an extra Rachel scene being added in I wanted to attempt it. I load up a finished .34 save and reset the billy path and save (just this button, not the 2 others) attempt the path for a bit, come to the step where the other buttons come into play and push those buttons. I get to step 400 in the walk through where I'm telling him she'll meet him at the beach as herself. The game crashes before the scene loads. The game screen ratio window boots and the window for the game takes shape but crashes before the game loads. I attempt a few times and then delete the game folder hoping that will cleanse whatever is corrupt. I re-download the mega link and start to unzip it. Blue screen.

I shutdown, reboot and my system proceeds to double check the folder with the Twist on it. windows finally loads. I attempt to unzip, it gives me a prompt of a batch of corrupt files and doesn't completely unzip to the point the .exe won't recognize the data folder for the twist is even present, thus won't load. I erase the Billy save where all I did was click the "reset billy path" button, unzip again and the game loads like normal.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'd like to report it and hopefully be able to view the "swap" content without crashing my computer or playing the game from the beginning to test if it was only due to the cheat button. I never saved at all past the reset button save, so I'm really not sure why it wouldn't load after an unsaved scene crashed it.

skullington

May 12, 2017
For quite a while, depending solely upon the scene(s) in question.
Janice secret meeting
janice and julia dog costume scene
rebecca drinking by the pool scene
rebecca and kira locker room scene
rachel weekend scene.

i could barely play the game until this past weekend because of my video card i was using was 9 years old and needed to be upgraded badly. sounded like it was gonna take off like a fighter jet in full burner when ever i tried to play it even at the lowest settings. now i am playing at full resolution on ultra and its not even making a sound.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Janice secret meeting
janice and julia dog costume scene
rebecca drinking by the pool scene
rebecca and kira locker room scene
rachel weekend scene.

i could barely play the game until this past weekend because of my video card i was using was 9 years old and needed to be upgraded badly. sounded like it was gonna take off like a fighter jet in full burner when ever i tried to play it even at the lowest settings. now i am playing at full resolution on ultra and its not even making a sound.

Strangely enough my game was crashing on my GTX 960 everytime I changed rooms and the loading time for it to recover and load the next room was insane. I ended up upgrading from my old Athlon x4 860k with 6GB of 1800mhz ram to a Ryzen 3 1200 with 16GB of 2300 mhz I think and the game is running INSANELY smooth for me now with no crashes whatsoever and rooms take under 5 seconds to load in now. Point being is that I think the game is mostly CPU dependent except for in your case where the video card just couldnt handle real time 3d.

skullington

May 12, 2017
Strangely enough my game was crashing on my GTX 960 everytime I changed rooms and the loading time for it to recover and load the next room was insane. I ended up upgrading from my old Athlon x4 860k with 6GB of 1800mhz ram to a Ryzen 3 1200 with 16GB of 2300 mhz I think and the game is running INSANELY smooth for me now with no crashes whatsoever and rooms take under 5 seconds to load in now. Point being is that I think the game is mostly CPU dependent except for in your case where the video card just couldnt handle real time 3d.
even though my cpu is 9 years old it still runs everything very well. it is an i7 980X extreme @ 3.33 GHz with 12 gigs of ram. now my video card was a Asus GeForce GTX 470 and i upgraded to a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 TI. My friend keeps telling me i need to build a new machine, but with the prices of PC components now, a top of the line CPU today costs what my whole build cost me 9 years ago. Since the video card upgrade i dont feel like i need to build a new machine just yet.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
even though my cpu is 9 years old it still runs everything very well. it is an i7 980X extreme @ 3.33 GHz with 12 gigs of ram. now my video card was a Asus GeForce GTX 470 and i upgraded to a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 TI. My friend keeps telling me i need to build a new machine, but with the prices of PC components now, a top of the line CPU today costs what my whole build cost me 9 years ago. Since the video card upgrade i dont feel like i need to build a new machine just yet.

The new Ryzen CPU's are way cheaper than Intel is and they are at the point that they perform just as well. That i7 is still way better than my old Athlon was for sure though.

skullington

May 12, 2017
The new Ryzen CPU's are way cheaper than Intel is and they are at the point that they perform just as well. That i7 is still way better than my old Athlon was for sure though.
i think it has stood up to 9 years of tech fairly well. i plan on getting my moneys worth out of it since it cost 1k dollars 9 years ago lol. im on new egg right now building a wish list just to see what it would cost for a new machine.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i think it has stood up to 9 years of tech fairly well. i plan on getting my moneys worth out of it since it cost 1k dollars 9 years ago lol. im on new egg right now building a wish list just to see what it would cost for a new machine.

use pcpartpicker.com, it alerts you to imcompatible parts, searches tons of retailers for the cheapest price, and it only lets you select parts that are compatible. So if you pick a motherboard or cpu that you like it will only show parts that will work with it.

I redid this system less than a month ago for 2 or 300 dollars using that site and I did a RAM, Motherboard, and CPU swap

Reactions: mazqaz

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
My god, this game is sooo slooow. The transition from location to location ridiculously long and the grind is a tedious chore.

Reactions: MrJ

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
My god, this game is sooo slooow. The transition from location to location ridiculously long and the grind is a tedious chore.
Yea, at the amount of content this game has you'd think he could do whithout the aggravating, uninspired grind.. Nope!

Reactions: NIKI87
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes