monster king

Apr 27, 2017
As far as i know, KsT's problem comes from him working alone, one-man-team thing.
Storywriting and coding is two different thing, just as someone who directed a movie is not the same as someone who has to record the movie scene or someone who has to edit the movie.
2.JPG

Reactions: cimibibapa2

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Why stay on this threads if you don't like the direction of this game??

If you don't like the game or the direction take by KST or whatever you want don't stay here you waste your time complain about the game.

He (KST) does not care what one person thinks. He does his job nothing more so deal with it or move.

Sorry but it's stupid to complain about a game that you don't have any power to change it so you can complain every single days that the game never change mate. =)

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Further condescension noted.
Great, some parts get through then.
You still don't get it... Your argument is that KST is appeasing patron wants/demands, and that is why the game's so buggy/bloated and a mess.
What I've been saying, is that you're laying blame in the wrong place, not on the wrong person.
Om blaming KsT and KsT only. Ignoring what the Patreons might think in order to focus on fixing the game would improve things in the long run. As mentioned, this happened in Summertime Saga, and even though some complain, that game is in a much better state now where it can be expanded without breaking down at every minor change.

And no, the links you provided do not back up your claim. Adding more locations does not in itself cause extra strain, it is how it is implemented on a quite basic level that is the problem. Instead of reducing the number of mesh files, primitives and texture files in any given scene, the sheer amount of files and objects to load - per scene - is way too high. That means that the problem is the same every time you load a scene, it doesn't matter how many scenes there are, nor how many characters, since you only load one scene at a time. Basically, it seems KsT is trying to aim for quality levels that give no extra benefit at all, but instead locks out a bunch of potential users.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Great, some parts get through then.
Yes, you've an overgrown sense of importance and a delusional sense of superiority that indicates insecurity and blatant inflexibility to other views. Much to your own detriment.

Om blaming KsT and KsT only.
That's long been established by both of us.

Ignoring what the Patreons might think in order to focus on fixing the game would improve things in the long run.
This is where you're repeatedly making the exact same mistake every time.

And no, the links you provided do not back up your claim.
Yes, they do. You simply choose to ignore that, because you've been clearly been deliberately ignoring what I have said is wrong with your assertion, and why it's wrong.

Adding more locations does not in itself cause extra strain,
Nowhere did I say that it did. Lying doesn't help you.

it is how it is implemented on a quite basic level that is the problem.
Which is what I've been saying from the get-go, and is done on purpose.

For the last time, KST has been making the game in this needlessly convoluted way from the beginning, and each update adds to that under-the-hood mess. If KST was even slightly interested in devoting an update (or more through alternating content and optimisation updates) toward fixing that mess, then he would...

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Yes, you've an overgrown sense of importance and a delusional sense of superiority that indicates insecurity and blatant inflexibility to other views. Much to your own detriment.
:D
This is where you're repeatedly making the exact same mistake every time.
Except that I don't. You keep reading in things I've never written, claimed or meant. Windmills?
Yes, they do. You simply choose to ignore that, because you've been clearly been deliberately ignoring what I have said is wrong with your assertion, and why it's wrong.
Nowhere did I say that it did. Lying doesn't help you.
Please point out where I was lying.
Which is what I've been saying from the get-go, and is done on purpose.
Purpose or due to lack of skill? Breaking a game due to not knowing any better is one thing, deliberately crippling is something different. Looking at the cause of the performance issues, I'd say it's due to the former.
For the last time, KST has been making the game in this needlessly convoluted way from the beginning, and each update adds to that under-the-hood mess. If KST was even slightly interested in devoting an update (or more through alternating content and optimisation updates) toward fixing that mess, then he would...
So, what is he devoting his updates to, then? It's apparently not what the patreons want, and it's not taking care of the technical debt.

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
So this is my 5th post on same topic. But im having trouble in Rachel walk through where whenever I go to her house and choose "Follow her" it skips a bunch of steps. Does no one have any problems?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Please point out where I was lying.
You first.
You're the one who was implying that I was saying things I wasn't, therefore you were lying. Either because you continue to refuse to actually read what I've been saying, or your reading comprehension is nowhere near as good as your ego is large.

Purpose or due to lack of skill?
In this case, it's the same.
Given that at no point has he made an effort to clean up his work, he's happy enough to wilfully continue in this manner.

So, what is he devoting his updates to, then?
... :rolleyes:

So this is my 5th post on same topic. But im having trouble in Rachel walk through where whenever I go to her house and choose "Follow her" it skips a bunch of steps. Does no one have any problems?
Have you followed the walkthrough?
Have you cheated at all, and if so what have you cheated?

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
You first.
You're the one who was implying that I was saying things I wasn't, therefore you were lying. Either because you continue to refuse to actually read what I've been saying, or your reading comprehension is nowhere near as good as your ego is large.

In this case, it's the same.
Given that at no point has he made an effort to clean up his work, he's happy enough to wilfully continue in this manner.

... :rolleyes:

Have you followed the walkthrough?
Have you cheated at all, and if so what have you cheated?
No I have mainly followed the walk through except I skipped the parts after Billy does a bj with Janice at the pool. I've been following the walkthough and encounter problem around step 260 with Rachel. Should I pursue more of Billy's route?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No I have mainly followed the walk through except I skipped the parts after Billy does a bj with Janice at the pool. I've been following the walkthough and encounter problem around step 260 with Rachel. Should I pursue more of Billy's route?
266 - Rachel, Follow her option.

You're going to need to be more specific about what you mean by "skips a bunch of steps". What's not happening that should be happening?

If you want to do things marked *BILLY PATH* then that's up to you. It's in no way mandatory for any of the content outside of it.

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
266 - Rachel, Follow her option.

You're going to need to be more specific about what you mean by "skips a bunch of steps". What's not happening that should be happening?

If you want to do things marked *BILLY PATH* then that's up to you. It's in no way mandatory for any of the content outside of it.
The part that is not happening is billy catching me and rachel having sex. and then suddenly michelle shows up as well as being able to have sex with her in parts where I'm not supposed to starts to happen.

Ah I see, I didn't notice the part in the walkthrough where it said after step 343, billy's steps becomes optional. I stopped with billy prior so maybe that is what is bugging the rachel walkthrough.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The part that is not happening is billy catching me and rachel having sex. and then suddenly michelle shows up as well as being able to have sex with her in parts where I'm not supposed to starts to happen.
Honestly, sounds like your game is screwed up. Badly.

I sincerely recommend you start a new game.

anyways to view the kira/julia pool scene again
Uh... the what scene???

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Looks like there's quite number of fixes in 0.34 beta 2.

Changelog:

– UI freezes in several locations.
– UI glitch at the beach (Danielle at the life guard tower).
– Scene with Danielle behind the Lifeguard tower is fixed.
– Glitch with Kira at the jacuzzi.
– Julia’s tan/tan-lines now shown correctly in the Kira/Jul dream scene.
– Dialogs, animations are fixed in the Michelle’s night scene.
– Danielle’s skin color glitch.
– After listening Billy’s/Janice’s story, the day doesn’t end.
– Several minor visual glitches.

Reactions: AfnanNaif
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes