gubl

May 31, 2018
Liked Michele update. Very well done!
Using supplied save file as starting point, was able to trigger all events for update.
I have to thank KsT for not making progression to anal sex with Michele taking another update or two. I hope in complete release Danielle and Michelle scene gets full animation rather than static posing. Looking forward for new quality quests and situations with her. :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Still haven't found any fast link.
The only logical conclusion is that you didn't bother to use the search function. I did, and I found more than one result that matched your criteria in less than 60 seconds.

I typed in the version number, and on the first page of results, 10 results below the top one (which was yours that I'm replying to) there was a result that links to a post containing a Mega download link for the release and the walkthrough.

InsaneGamer

Jan 7, 2019
this game is really good but it runs very slowly in my pc even on the lowest settings
is there anyway to make it faster? pls respond

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Hey dude you got saves for that surprise scene? Thx~
Sorry but I haven't. I don't make any saves until the final version comes out... with the beta versions I just play and hope that a bug doesn't get me before I've seen all the new content. But to be honest, the surprise scene isn't all that good anyway and it triggers easily (or at least it did on my play through) so just keep going and you'll see it sooner rather than later.

shockwave666

Feb 24, 2018
I need some help, please!

Julia isn´t showing up in the bedroom for the pragnency part.
I don´t know what I am missing.

janice score is at 500
john is sleeping on the couch
and i have done the 4 threesome scenes jith janice and julia:
in julia´s bed,
in janice´s bed when julia interrupst you,
the pool scene
the scene at night on the couch where both are wearing dog outfits

can someone give me an advice, please!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes