Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Beta2 released! Can someone put here the info about update?
Fixes:
- Animations at the dream scene with Michelle and Danielle.
- Pregnancy loop.
- Giving birth at day 0.
- Steve's car glitch after Michelle's invitation.
- Steve's glitch during the scene when he is not supposed to be home.
- Julia's swimsuits unlocked now works properly.
- Pregnant Janice now also in the dining room ant the beach.
- Michelle's scenes now gives score.
- Several minor visual glitches.
- Several dialog changes.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
嗯,既然已經有懷孕選項,是否意味著作者不會再寫John的故事線,可以徹底把John趕出去了?

之前曾經把他趕走,但在要求懷孕時,Janice似乎仍然會顧及到John,所以一直忍到現在.....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just don't know, what some variables meen. I don't want to crush the game.
I don't know what all of them do, but this is what I do know

To be honest, you really shouldn't be using it too much, as over using it could break the game, for example this

IF THE GAME FREEZING WHEN TALKING TO THE SHADY GUY
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-34-final-kst.1282/page-1025#post-2154203

But it can be used to fix things like this

IF YOU ARE STILL CAN'T GET JULIA TO CATCH JASON AND JANICE IN THE DINNING ROOM (Use At Own Risk)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-34-final-kst.1282/page-911#post-1647519
(Bug should have been fixed in 0.29FINAL and beyond)

but, if you do want to use it, you should limit yourself to just these

F9 to bring up the cheat menu

F11 to bring up the preset commands

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

You can also use these (F10), but, you need to be very, very, very careful

This will allow you to change the relationship point, but you should only use this in connection with the walkthrough and nothing else

Capture.JPG

This will allow you to change how gentle or rough you are with certain characters

Capture1.JPG

This will allow you to change the outfit score for Julia and Janice, you can only see Janice's outfit score using the cheat mod

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know what all of the do, but this is what I do know
To be honest, you really shouldn't be using it too much, as over using it could break the game, for example this
Domo arigato, amigo!) But can You tell me, how to make Janice lactate, using varialbes?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Domo arigato, amigo!) But can You tell me, how to make Janice lactate, using varialbes?
From what I can figure out

Make a note of what day you're currently on, best way is to go to bed and make a note of the day
Look for "lactday" in the filter
then increase the value to the day you noted

e.g
you are on day 472
Press F9 > State (F10)
Filter, type "lactday"
Using the "+" increace to 472
and repeat after 7-8 days

my only recommendation, only use this once you give the cow suit to Janice and get the pills (Purple Cap) from the hospital

leahluv

May 25, 2018
how can i fix low fps pls help
[/QUI[
Amd Mobility Radeon 5000. I dont think your gpu is powerful enough to run this game properly, even at low settings. I remember testing this game around 7 months ago on a ryzen 2200g with vega graphics and i was having trouble hitting 30fps, and that apu is waaay waay more powerful than what you have. Try turning everything to low and lowering down your resolution.

Nov 18, 2017
This is not true: I can play this game on integrated graphics (Intel HD 4600) in 720p resolution and high settings without any problem.

thanks for the reply but in my case, it's different I have I5 core processor 2 GB Nvidia graphic card 4 GB ram when I play the game its crash allways no matter what version I played when i ask help they said my graphic old its need upgrade

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
thanks for the reply but in my case, it's different I have I5 core processor 2 GB Nvidia graphic card 4 GB ram when I play the game its crash allways no matter what version I played when i ask help they said my graphic old its need upgrade
Could you be more specific about your CPU and GPU info?

Btw, I presume that 4GB of RAM is a main issue - if you can, try to add 4GB more.
I had 8GB and recently I have 16.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes