muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait, is my game bugged?
In my game he still goes to scholl every day and after the blowjob he says that's everything he can do on the couch scene.
which version are you using?
Might update it to 0.03c

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Wait, is my game bugged?
In my game he still goes to scholl every day and after the blowjob he says that's everything he can do on the couch scene.
It sounds like you're playing .02 lol

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wait, is my game bugged? In my game he still goes to school every day and after the blowjob he says that's everything he can do on the couch scene.
Could be the saved data in the registry interferes with game, even when updated. You can do the following:
To edit something in the 'Windows Registry' execute the 'Registry Editor' (regedit.exe).
Open the prog, load this path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\The Twist
You can delete the entry 'The Twist', should not give any problems.

Then you update the game to newest version, you might need to start over. The moment you restart anew this path entry should be recreated by the game. :)

Edit: Entry that should be deleted added.

Reactions: Oiz and muttdoggy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
which version are you using?
Might update it to 0.03c
It's 0.03c
Could be the saved data in the registry interferes with game, even when updated. You can do the following:
To edit something in the 'Windows Registry' execute the 'Registry Editor' (regedit.exe).
Open the prog, load this path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\The Twist
You can delete the entry 'The Twist', should not give any problems.

Then you update the game to newest version, you might need to start over. The moment you restart anew this path entry should be recreated by the game. :)

Edit: Entry that should be deleted added.
That might be it. I loaded my save and it seemed to work. Alright gonna have to start a new game then next time, maybe wait for the next version in 3 weeks so I don't have to start all over again then (At least they say in the game it's in 3 weeks)

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... so I don't have to start all over again then (At least they say in the game it's in 3 weeks) Thanks:pokerFace:
You might change some key values directly within that registry path, so you do not need to start from zero. But I haven't checked all those keys and their respective values yet, so I don't tell you what to change and how. Would have been smarter to have a save file to edit outside the registry, storing there can get messy. *sigh* Of course I can not hinder you to try-and-error your way and mess around...

If you look closely there are values for Mom, Sis, Kelly, and that new chick (neighbour). Also for dates (Day, Time), for player Money and Energy, among others. Could be you are breaking or at least bugging (some scenes don't show up anymore) the game if you set a value too high or too low (e.g. you shouldn't set 'day 3' and 'mom relations 200', because you would not achieve this in that short a time.)

So take care what you're manipulating and save the hive key (... save as .reg) before doing big changes. ;) :tf:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd only change the money to 200 or so and set mom's values to around 30 tops to start with. For your sister, you could do 5 or 10. But again, I caution against setting them too high.

Reactions: Cirro84

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Spoiler Alert

The screwdriver is used to break lock on bathroom so you can enter at any time even if they used to lock it

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I'd only change the money to 200 or so and set mom's values to around 30 tops to start with. For your sister, you could do 5 or 10. But again, I caution against setting them too high.
I would advise against modifying the sister and mom scores --- it broke my game (on the other hand I've played the bugged 0.3 before).
Money-mod should be safe.

Oh and one more tip -- leave the registry open and on the The Twist... and you can perform "virtual" save-games.
I noticed that even after alt+f4'ing after a failed event the game sets the day +1.
So before any gamble-event I just right-click on the "The Twist" registry and export it.
That way I can get back to the exact day --> by exiting the game and re-importing the registry entry.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man the RNG hurdle of getting mom past 50 is still a tremendous pain in the ass. The Reg trick helps but its still frustrating having to constantly reload (which isn't the quickest process in the world)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Nope, I still can't pass 50 points, I think I'll wait for the next build.
Its tricky. You basically have to risk a -10 loss to get points, and at 50 it fails more often than it succeeds. Its a pain in the ass.

So, massage her shoulders and try to touch her boobs. Touch her ass in the kitchen. Etc. And accept that 5 times out of 6 it will fail and set you back a few hundred clicks till the random events line up correctly and let you try it again (jaded frustration induced grumble here)

Nov 23, 2016
Listen to me for a moment, if play from the beginning in version 3c do not do anything sexual because when doing something sexual is blocked if you are below 100, begin to seduce after 100

Reactions: muttdoggy

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
getting past 50 is not too hard. touching the boobs and whiskey in dining room should do it. but honestly if it doesn't the pool stuff should get you there. for the pool stuff just make one move and STOP. you should be able to get +10

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Its tricky. You basically have to risk a -10 loss to get points, and at 50 it fails more often than it succeeds. Its a pain in the ass.

So, massage her shoulders and try to touch her boobs...
That's the problem...I don't have the option for boobs massage! isn't the first time I play the game, in the first build I had like 250 points with mother :p

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I got past 50 on first try at pool massage, just moved the leg for +10 and didn't proceed. Then other options opened up.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Ciro84 Nope read all pages never saw anyone mentioning what screwdriver was for but many asked what it was for even though it was bugged in first release. Unusual definition of Trolling
I use google translate for english

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:eazyHype: I FINALLY FUCK MY DAUUGHTEERR ! ! ! ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... I mean my FOSTER MOOOOOM ! ! ! :FeelsGoodMan:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes