Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is this game has NTR?
And in what form?
depends on your definition of NTR. Since no one on this forum use NTR with it's original meaning it can be NTR or not for you. But as far as it goes games has multiple penetration scenes and sharing. Which are result of uber slutty character arcs. MC doesnt show any affection nor express some sort of jealousy and none of the female characters fuck someone without you after you start fucking them. There for if you have irl feeling for some pixel character it is totally avoidable for you. Otherwise it just feels like chars getting more slutty as part of their progress with sexual themes.

Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
Jun 2, 2017
depends on your definition of NTR. Since no one on this forum use NTR with it's original meaning it can be NTR or not for you. But as far as it goes games has multiple penetration scenes and sharing. Which are result of uber slutty character arcs. MC doesnt show any affection nor express some sort of jealousy and none of the female characters fuck someone without you after you start fucking them. There for if you have irl feeling for some pixel character it is totally avoidable for you. Otherwise it just feels like chars getting more slutty as part of their progress with sexual themes.
Thanks

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm on Billy path and i have made the naked photoshoot with Janice at the beach (cosplay kit) plus the blowjob, i have given the picture to Billy, but after that, when i speak with him at school after lesson doesn't compare the choice "Invite him to the next photoshoot"... what i have to do for make appear this choice?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm on Billy path and i have made the naked photoshoot with Janice at the beach (cosplay kit) plus the blowjob, i have given the picture to Billy, but after that, when i speak with him at school after lesson doesn't compare the choice "Invite him to the next photoshoot"... what i have to do for make appear this choice?
Did you show Billy the pictures of Janice in costume and not just naked.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, first in costume and after naked, as written in the walkthrought
I see unfortunately without it being infront of me, I can't say you might be missing since you said you followed the walkthrough.
That is unless you messed with game in anyway using the cheat mod, or increased relationship points too far.

Only solution I can think of right now is for you to grab the "Completes 0.20" save from the link in my signature and restart 0.21 of the walkthrough again.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I see unfortunately without it being infront of me, I can't say you might be missing since you said you followed the walkthrough.
That is until you messed with game in anyway using the cheat mod, or increased relationship points too far.

Only solution I can think of right now is for you to grad the "Completes 0.20" save from the link in my signature and restart 0.21 of the walkthrough again.
I have played from my incomplete 0.20 just now after a lot of time… i'll download your savings! But you have choosen the Billy's path, right?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You could say that, read the post, you'll see
Yeah, when i have opened the savings i have selected 0.20 Billy's path gentle (i like gentle, not rough) and this time all works correctly… you are a life saver!
One question: in my old savings Janice have the white lingerie (bra, thong, garter belt/stockings), in yours have a latex waist with latex stockings, when i ask about her outfit and i select "lingerie daily" she take the order, but the lingerie this time is all yellow and black… how to do to restore it in the white color, or however change the color?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, when i have opened the savings i have selected 0.20 Billy's path gentle (i like gentle, not rough) and this time all works correctly… you are a life saver!
One question: in my old savings Janice have the white lingerie (bra, thong, garter belt/stockings), in yours have a latex waist with latex stockings, when i ask about her outfit and i select "lingerie daily" she take the order, but the lingerie this time is all yellow and black… how to do to restore it in the white color, or however change the color?
Catch her when she's changing in her bedroom, If I recall correctly you should be able to change the colour of the lingerie there.
And If I also remember correctly it should be sometime after 18:00 possibly 20:00.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Catch her when she's changing in her bedroom, If I recall correctly you should be able to change the colour of the lingerie there.
And If I also remember correctly it should be sometime after 18:00 possibly 20:00.
Ok thanks… in your saving Julia come at Jason's room at night? because for the moment i don't catch her coming in my room at night...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok thanks… in your saving Julia come at Jason's room at night? because for the moment i don't catch her coming in my room at night...
If the picture of John in the top left of the screen, if he is Janice and Julia won't turn up, because for the moment I haven't made the choice to kicked John out or let him stay.
and Yeah, Julia would be turning up, it just like with most things in the game it's random.
Plus I just tested my copy of the 0.20 save and she did turn up.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If the picture of John in the top left of the screen, if he is Janice and Julia won't turn up, because for the moment I haven't made the choice to kicked John out or let him stay.
and Yeah, Julia would be turning up, it just like with most things in the game it's random.
Plus I just tested my copy of the 0.20 save and she did turn up.
Yeah you have right, many things are randomized!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Quick question to the folks that have been here a while and played the game before the DRM, would you say the game has run slower of your computer once it went DRM or practically the same speed as always?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Quick question to the folks that have been here a while and played the game before the DRM, would you say the game has run slower of your computer once it went DRM or practically the same speed as always?
DRM, in this game, has nothing to do with the game running slow or fast.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not me
Although I highly doubt it would have had any effect on the speed of the game.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes