Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.37 Final.
Best to do is to download a copy of the game from the OP, I recommend the NOPY copy, then click connect a couple of times, it worked for me.
It's been noted by some that downloading the crack separately doesn't always work.

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ok guys i have the 0.37 Final Version. but I cant seem to Trigger the last Scene of this version. The RED HUDDY GUY at the (Park Night Scene). For this scene i Need to get Jason sleep with Janice in her Bedroom ALONE. But When ever i press the sleep button Janice(MOM) and Julia(SIS) both are in the room sleeping with Jason. So is this a bug or any one can help me to get around this Scene. Am i missing a step here. Need help

RobriB

Feb 6, 2018
Ok guys i have the 0.37 Final Version. but I cant seem to Trigger the last Scene of this version. The RED HUDDY GUY at the (Park Night Scene). For this scene i Need to get Jason sleep with Janice in her Bedroom ALONE. But When ever i press the sleep button Janice(MOM) and Julia(SIS) both are in the room sleeping with Jason. So is this a bug or any one can help me to get around this Scene. Am i missing a step here. Need help
do the step when you talk to him on the beach again

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok guys i have the 0.37 Final Version. but I cant seem to Trigger the last Scene of this version. The RED HUDDY GUY at the (Park Night Scene). For this scene i Need to get Jason sleep with Janice in her Bedroom ALONE. But When ever i press the sleep button Janice(MOM) and Julia(SIS) both are in the room sleeping with me. So is this a bug or any one can help me to get around the this Scene. Im i missing a step here. Need help
It's not a bug
You need to simply
1-Make Jason's bed the default
2-Make Janice's bed the default again
3-When scene plays asking to allow to Julia to sleep with you and Janice
4-Click refuse
5-Now only you and Janice should be in the bed you sleep
6-The option to go to the park now be available

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question, I'm here and I cant' seem to get Adrianna to send the message:

328. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room.
329. When Kira is not there, click on the locker door on the left side.
330. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a message from Adrianna.
331. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a picture from Adrianna.

I went to the locker room a few times on different days. Either she calls Jason a loser, you click on the door but can't enter because she's there (I assume its her), or no one is there and Jason enters an empty shower and can't do anything. Again, I can't seem to get that message. Dad there or not, it just won't spawn. And my relationship points with Adrianna are at the level it says for this section, which is 225.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Question, I'm here and I cant' seem to get Adrianna to send the message:

328. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room.
329. When Kira is not there, click on the locker door on the left side.
330. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a message from Adrianna.
331. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a picture from Adrianna.

I went to the locker room a few times on different days. Either she calls Jason a loser, you click on the door but can't enter because she's there (I assume its her), or no one is there and Jason enters an empty shower and can't do anything. Again, I can't seem to get that message. Dad there or not, it just won't spawn. And my relationship points with Adrianna are at the level it says for this section, which is 225.
By any chance did you artificially increase Adrianna to 225 when you started section 0.20. If you did then that's wrong, she should be 175.
The numbers at the top are what the ladies should be at the end of each section, not before.

For Example
If you are starting 0.20, then each character should be at what they are at the previous section, no more
In this case that would be 0.19
Which are
Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:175 Rachel:250 Danielle:50

Then you when you've completed everything in the next section, which would be 0.20
Then you can increase them to the following and again, no more
0.20 Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:250 Danielle:80 Kira:10

I'm sorry to say that you might have increased it too much
I would recommend downloading my "Completes 0.19" save and restarting 0.20.

Also Adrianna is not in the shower at the school, that's Kira.
Adrianna only appears at the school when she texts you in Jason's room.

Reactions: Thanos247

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
When did he add the inability to save for non-patrons? Didn't think he would pull a dark silver on us, eventually they'll understand that there's not really any to stop us from playing these games. Someone is always gonna crack the game for us, stop being greedy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When did he add the inability to save for non-patrons? Didn't think he would pull a dark silver on us, eventually they'll understand that there's not really any to stop us from playing these games. Someone is always gonna crack the game for us, stop being greedy.
0.35 what the last version he released before he introduced the DRM with 0.36

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
guys crack not working?
We Know
and as I've been saying again and again and again and again and again.....
and had you done a simple search, you would have found out that the crack only works when you download the game from the OP and not just replace the original file with it. And that it only works with the Final build and not the Very Final.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes