mj19

Jul 16, 2019
my game just crashes in start mostly after i change location of M.C 3 to 4 times on day 1 just after collecting leomanade and whisky can anyone help me out

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't know how to do these two tasks, help me .
View attachment 608828
Before I tell you, I would ignore the hint system, never found it useful. Use the walkthrough instead (link in my signature).

As for the hints
The First
1-Buy the cow suit, give it Janice when she visits you at night (136)
2-swap the CD in the livingroom with the "Hypno Music" you got from the Shady guy at school (166-169)
3-Catch her exercising on her own in the living to and use the hypno command to become a cow (174)
4-Give it Janice when she visits you at night (175)

The Second
1-When Kira asks you at school for help with her homework (425)
2-Make sure you've already met Rebecca at the park and follow her home (259-260)
3-Enter the Classroom, Rebecca should have her back to you, click on "Talk" and "Ask for help with Kira's homework" (426)
4-Go back to school the next day and give the completed homework to Kira (427)

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Uh... There's no rhyming in your sentence though. :unsure:

They don't sound close enough for rhyming purposes though. Not without drastically changing how you say either one.
That really depends on a persons accent. For example, where I live Janice would be pronounced 'Janeece' (emphasis on the 'ee' sound) and similarly masterpiece would be pronounced 'masterpeece'. So in some places they would most definitely sound close enough to rhyme. Sometimes it's easy to forget that it's a big old world out there which contains an abundance of linguistic variety.

Reactions: ludobico

lysyxx3

Apr 18, 2019
Before I tell you, I would ignore the hint system, never found it useful. Use the walkthrough instead (link in my signature).

As for the hints
The First
1-Buy the cow suit, give it Janice when she visits you at night (136)
2-swap the CD in the livingroom with the "Hypno Music" you got from the Shady guy at school (166-169)
3-Catch her exercising on her own in the living to and use the hypno command to become a cow (174)
4-Give it Janice when she visits you at night (175)

The Second
1-When Kira asks you at school for help with her homework (425)
2-Make sure you've already met Rebecca at the park and follow her home (259-260)
3-Enter the Classroom, Rebecca should have her back to you, click on "Talk" and "Ask for help with Kira's homework" (426)
4-Go back to school the next day and give the completed homework to Kira (427)
thank you very much my friend

NookY910

Jun 1, 2018
I'm stuck on 232
Go to Jason's room and Jason receives a message with a photo from Adrianna.(If Jason receives no message, wait at least one hour or come back the next day until Jason receives the message.) I've already been in my room for a week without success. Adriana doesn't send me photos.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck on 232
Go to Jason's room and Jason receives a message with a photo from Adrianna.(If Jason receives no message, wait at least one hour or come back the next day until Jason receives the message.) I've already been in my room for a week without success. Adriana doesn't send me photos.
What is adrianna's relationship points, she sould be between 35 and 55 no more

Dj88525

Jan 3, 2019
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.37, and will be starting 0.38 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-36-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/588971_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.37_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip if you don't want NTR/Pegging content
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/588974_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.37_FinalWith_Skip.txt

QUICK NOTE Regarding the walkthrough, the relationship points at the top of each section are what what points the ladies should be at once you've completed that particular section

For Example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You can use 7-zip to extract them -
NOTE:
Please READ Before starting 0.31
In regards to the "Completes 0.30 " saves, ignore the part about Emma and Michelle meeting outside Jason's house (Step 559) and head straight to Emma's, knock on her door and ask about Michelle. It should go smoothly from there.

useful links
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.37, and will be starting 0.38 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-36-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/588971_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.37_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip if you don't want NTR/Pegging content
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/588974_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.37_FinalWith_Skip.txt

QUICK NOTE Regarding the walkthrough, the relationship points at the top of each section are what what points the ladies should be at once you've completed that particular section

For Example

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You can use 7-zip to extract them -
NOTE:
Please READ Before starting 0.31
In regards to the "Completes 0.30 " saves, ignore the part about Emma and Michelle meeting outside Jason's house (Step 559) and head straight to Emma's, knock on her door and ask about Michelle. It should go smoothly from there.

useful links
The 0.37 save doesn't seemed to work for me, the game crashes when sleeping and the error pops up and shows a crash report.. Can anyone attach 0.37 saves please?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The 0.37 save doesn't seemed to work for me, the game crashes when sleeping and the error pops up and shows a crash report.. Can anyone attach 0.37 saves please?
Sorry to hear that.
I just tested the 0.37 save and didn't come across the issue you mentioned.
Just for information, in case someone else can help
can you confirm the build you are playing and if you can take a screenshot of the full error, maybe someone here who knows a bit more can help.

Because all I can advice is to redownload a fresh copy from the OP and see if that works.

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
Yes, surprises are great. But can I already see at least some customization of the protagonist?
He has been walking in the same clothes for several years.
I want to change his clothes, change his hair, pump up or fatten. And then we have many options for latex and other fetishes, but there are simply no such nuances ...
Although I think for such it is necessary to turn to the developer himself.
There are 2-3 updates to the end of the game. I don't think there will be changes about the things you mentioned.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes