Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What about the Compressed File?
Will people stop asking for a compressed version, there will never be one.

As I said previously, this is a real time 3D game, not pre-rendered images, so compressing it beyond what it already is, is never going to happen.
Hell, what Kst works with is already OVER 70GB+, so we are lucky to get it at 11GB after it's been compiled.

Apologies if this came out as sounding rude, not my intent, but this question has been asked soo many times, that it's becoming frustrating having to constantly answer it.

Last edited:

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Will people stop asking for a compressed version, there will never be one.

As I said previously, this is a real time 3D game, not pre-rendered images, so compressing it beyond what it already is, is never going to happen.
Hell, what Kst works with is already OVER 70GB+, so we are lucky to get it at 11GB after it's been compiled.

Apologies if this came out as sounding rude, not my intent, but this question has been asked soo many times, that it's becoming frustrating having to constantly answer it.
Hi bro is it possible to compile Lucky Mark game too it needs 12 GB or more to download it?

BK186

May 18, 2017
could someone upload the walkthrough ?
it's on the first page.

View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-20
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.37 Final Cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Extras: SAVE - Official Walkthrough
Thanks to oy vey nazmir for sharing, Zyrix for cracking the game & Blutregen for the repack

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576

Reactions: Snugglepuff

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I'm more interested in the technical aspects of the game. And it seems to be the most well done game I saw in this forum. I didn't check everything, but it's just amazing how well done it is. You can see the limited tech behind it, but the final result compared to the used resources is very good.
But I think people should start a project of a gallery mod to trigger each possible scene, with maybe some customization options (tan, clothes, etc...). Or at least a collection of interesting save points. Before each scene.

Anyway, good project.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm more interested in the technical aspects of the game. And it seems to be the most well done game I saw in this forum.
:ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the image in this post from this thread shows how it's made... It is anything but well made.

I didn't check everything, but it's just amazing how well done it is. You can see the limited tech behind it, but the final result compared to the used resources is very good.
I kind of agree, but the way it's been made (and will continue to be until finished) causes noticeable increases to loading times/location transitions. It's mitigated by having a minimum of 8GB RAM and/or running from an SSD, but it's still a bloated mess "behind the scenes".

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the image in this post from this thread shows how it's made... It is anything but well made.

I kind of agree, but the way it's been made (and will continue to be until finished) causes noticeable increases to loading times/location transitions. It's mitigated by having a minimum of 8GB RAM and/or running from an SSD, but it's still a bloated mess "behind the scenes".
I am a big fan of this game, but boy does it drop the ball performance wise, I got a old and busted laptop, but is from 2011, Unreal Tournament 2004 still runs well at around 60 fps despite how wonky the laptop is, but this one goes around 10-5 fps, at 1280x768, imagine if the game had featured real time character movement.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I've just recently got into the ideas of creating games and i'm trying to find out how games are created and what they use to make art so what does the creator of the twist use to make their characters cuz I know a lot of people use daz 3d and other things like that but i've never seen the twists art before can someone tell me p.s i've already seen the critisism on how the twist creator makes the game weird so if someone can tell me what the creator uses to create the characters that would be great

idontcare

Jun 7, 2017
Greetings,

I dont know if another has this issue but I never get option : "Talk about receptionist Yuki" of step 719

Help plz!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Greetings,

I dont know if another has this issue but I never get option : "Talk about receptionist Yuki" of step 719

Help plz!
Most people that have this, miss the part about speaking to michelle "knocking on her door" then returning the next day and speaking to her again.
If I remember correctly, he should something like needing to do something about the receptionist

and if you still can't get it to work, you can grab my "completes 0.36 saves" from my signature.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes