JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
when I wanted to start a new game from version 0.38. I have a bug. I have the nocturnal visit of julia all the nights and if I try to refuse, the scene starts again. I can't say no, so I can't get up to go to the living room or janice's bedroom
In several millennia, the species that evolves from the ashes of our civilization will use this thread as an example of why the human race became extinct.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

fj4040kv

Apr 4, 2019
To find Danielle webcam show the guide says a piece of paper is under the bed but i can't see it at all. any help on this

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Man This Game aint never gonna get Completed until the year 2021, like seriously i love this game, but damnn we all been waiting a hot minute and we still gotta wait even longer haha

yethil

Nov 4, 2017
Don't know if anyone have this problem but any time I go to the Load/save screen the game soft locks and the files doesn't show up so I can neither save or load and have to close the game and lose all my progress.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SV_PO

natram

Jul 20, 2019
how to make kendra appear in the park with her broken shoe ?? I've done all the tutorial but it never appears

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to make kendra appear in the park with her broken shoe ?? I've done all the tutorial but it never appears
after giving her a foot and leg massage at the beach
Make sure her relationship is 150 by now, stay standing, don't sit and just keep moving the time one hour at a time, she'll appear, that's what I did.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes