ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Why do people keep wanting the game to have completed status. There's enough abandoned shit on F95, go play that.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
So I am playing this not for the first time and I have run into a small problem with this current version. The sister visits every nite as I go to bed I cant run any other option other than her. Even if i say "NO" it just shows the question again. Is there a variable or a way to fix this. Its not going to spoil the game but eh I am trying to see if I can finally hit all the spots I keep missing. thanks in advance for any help. (yeah I got the cheat mod installed)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I am playing this not for the first time and I have run into a small problem with this current version. The sister visits every nite as I go to bed I cant run any other option other than her. Even if i say "NO" it just shows the question again. Is there a variable or a way to fix this. Its not going to spoil the game but eh I am trying to see if I can finally hit all the spots I keep missing. thanks in advance for any help. (yeah I got the cheat mod installed)
It's a bug in 0.38beta1
0.38beta2 is out, you can download it from right above your post. and according to the change log it's been fixed
but it hasn't been cracked yet. Try the one for 0.38beta1
you can still download 0.37 from the OP and once 0.38beta2 has been cracked you can download.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayDubya

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does 0.38 beta 2 fix the Lazzers issue?
Changes:
-After using Kendra's duplicate key to enter Emma's bedroom, instead of random scene, now you will get "Emma's sleeping" scene at 20:00/22:00 and "Emma+Kendra" scene at 21:00.

Fixes:
- Animations in the Emma's bedroom scene.
- Julia's outfits are now showing correctly.
- Julia's looping night visit scene.
- Crash at the studio.
- Repeating Billy's scene at living room.
- Repeating Janice's scene at the park.
- Various visual fixes/improvements.

mocg402

Nov 30, 2019
Does 0.38 beta 2 fix the Lazzers issue?
0.38 Beta 2
Changes:
-After using Kendra's duplicate key to enter Emma's bedroom, instead of random scene, now you will get "Emma's sleeping" scene at 20:00/22:00 and "Emma+Kendra" scene at 21:00.

Fixes:
- Animations in the Emma's bedroom scene.
- Julia's outfits are now showing correctly.
- Julia's looping night visit scene.
- Crash at the studio.
- Repeating Billy's scene at living room.
- Repeating Janice's scene at the park.
- Various visual fixes/improvements.

Reactions: heybeterino
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes