beadsworth

Jul 14, 2017
This is a bad time to be on Danielle =(

Just to repeat some things and current ways

On step 451, getting her paycheck, the paycheck paper does not appear (we know this)
0.38b1 has the major bug
0.38b2 lets you get the paycheck, watch the show, but after the Private Show, it starts the next day with a black screen. This is new bug with 0.38.
Once you save a game in 0.38, 0.37 won't load any games anymore

If you're stuck in 0.37 finding the paper paycheck, madly clicking around sucks and mostly doesn't work. Get an auto clicker like "OP Auto Clicker". Turn it out and just move the mouse around that area.

Looks like a lot of Danielle stuff is breaking on next day with 0.38.

edit -- 0.38b2 crack stopped working ... I was able to use the 0.38b1 crack, and could start the game half a dozen times to test this. Now, Connect to Patreon is redirecting to Patreon page instead of just cracking it. Luckily I backed up my 0.37 saves and went back to them

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the game steel shows black window and dont load when i choose janice to wear short body lingery set as daily clothes .. when i try to sleep on her beed or enter on her room the game just dont load and have the black window always
I have same problem.. when i sleep with her and Julia and both have white short lingerie
I went a head and tried it again and it started happening to me to. best I can advice is until it's fix, I would avoid having Janice wearing the white short lingerie.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
So many bugs on this release :( I downloaded the Beta2 version and I'm using the 0.27 save (starting with the Danielle's camshow) and after I tipped 600 dollars and showed my face, I got a black screen the next day (when she is supposed to me you at school) and can't progress

johnl

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone knows what to do at hospital when asking Kendra about Yuki?
I tried this :
- For anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:
Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist
Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked. -
But it don't work, i mean at i did everything till you go talk to Michelle but she only says hi etc. nothing about getting my info.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So many bugs on this release :( I downloaded the Beta2 version and I'm using the 0.27 save (starting with the Danielle's camshow) and after I tipped 600 dollars and showed my face, I got a black screen the next day (when she is supposed to me you at school) and can't progress
Just checked it with my saves same thing happen, for now you can try 0.37Final from OP and see if the same thing happens and wait for 0.38Final where it hopefully should be fixed
or you can download the "Completes 0.27" to bypass it and start with 0.28 of the walkthrough

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone knows what to do at hospital when asking Kendra about Yuki?
I tried this :
- For anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:
Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist
Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked. -
But it don't work, i mean at i did everything till you go talk to Michelle but she only says hi etc. nothing about getting my info.
Have you tried my "Completes 0.37" save (Link in my signature). Works with me.
Capture.png

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just checked it with my saves same thing happen, for now you can try 0.37Final from OP and see if the same thing happens and wait for 0.38Final where it hopefully should be fixed
or you can download the "Completes 0.27" to bypass it and start with 0.28 of the walkthrough
Just tested 0.37Final from the OP, and it doesn't have the bug
but be aware of this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-beta1-cracked-kst.1282/page-1128#post-2817378

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I'm trying to go to the beach, give this erro and quit the game

View attachment 629897
Please post the crash report from the crash folder
Name according to the screenshot: Crash_2020-04-23_173702"
Location: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes
it could help in figuring out what happened.
as well as telling us what you were trying to do when you went to beach
as well as what specs your system is.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
There is a bug right? At night, with the sister. Always coming at night to have sex. Just started the game from the beginning and she is coming even with nothng happened in the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a bug right? At night, with the sister. Always coming at night to have sex. Just started the game from the beginning and she is coming even with nothng happened in the game.
Yes, same here
If you two were to just do some legwork and read a couple of pages back (1202) you'll see there's a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes