Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
At the end of 0.08 in walkthrough Rebecca is to have score of 30. Am I supposed to raise her to 30 since I only have a score of 10 from steps 112 through 113, being the end of 0.08? Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At the end of 0.08 in walkthrough Rebecca is to have score of 30. Am I supposed to raise her to 30 since I only have a score of 10 from steps 112 through 113, being the end of 0.08? Thank you
Yes, the top of each section tells you what level each of the ladies should be at, at the end of each section.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
So what I am reading from your answer is if it is not possible to raise there score during each section then before I start the next section is go to the hallway with c+h and raise all girls scores to the level of the next section without any problems later in the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So what I am reading from your answer is if it is not possible to raise there score during each section then before I start the next section is go to the hallway with c+h and raise all girls scores to the level of the next section without any problems later in the game.
no you can still raise them beyond what it says. they are more guide lines on what to aim for in each section so that you don't hit any issues down the line, you just have to make sure you don't increase the score by too much.

The way you increase is you repeat each scene with the character to reach the amount of points you need.

or you can do what I do. do the scene at least twice or three, at least that way you can open up any new options that may be available. the use the cheat hallway to increase the points to the amount the section mentions and then move onto the next section. Just make sure you have done all the scenes at least once or as many times as mentioned in the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
no you can still raise them beyond what it says. they more guide lines on what to aim section so that you don't hit any issues down the line, you increase they score by too much.

The way you increase is you repeat each scene with the character to reach the amount of points you need.

or you can do what I do. do the scene at least twice or three, at least that way you can open up any new options that may be available. the use the cheat hallway to increase the points to the amount the section mentions and then move onto the next section. Just make sure you have done all the scenes at least once or as many times as mentioned in the walkthrough.
Yes, I am doing the required scenes. Still coming up short. I will repeat them more than required to see if that works. Thanks for your help and advice

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I may have to start a New Game cause somewhere and I do not remember their scores were not what should have been at the end of each section. I do not want to be getting any problems with scenes not coming up in the order as they should according to the walkthrough. You have been more than helpful with me and I thank you.

Reactions: Anon4321

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
For instance I am here and this is not happening :
124. Go to Emma's house and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
Then click on "Grab her" to continue the scene. Finally click on "Grab her" again to lick Emma's pussy. She passes out and Jason licks her ass and sticks a finger in it.
This tells me right now I am off somewhere and made some mistakes with their scores or all scenes not played correctly according to the walkthrough.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For instance I am here and this is not happening :
124. Go to Emma's house and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
Then click on "Grab her" to continue the scene. Finally click on "Grab her" again to lick Emma's pussy. She passes out and Jason licks her ass and sticks a finger in it.
This tells me right now I am off somewhere and made some mistakes with their scores or all scenes not played correctly according to the walkthrough.
You need to forget that things happen in a certain order in this games, while some do have a schedule of when and how they happen, most things like step 124 are random and best you can do is wait it out and come back each day, move the time forward an hour at a time and wait for the scene to pop up.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You need to forget that things happen in a certain order in this games, while some do have a schedule of when and how they happen, most things like step 124 are random and best you can do is wait it out and come back each day, move the time forward an house at a time and wait for the scene to pop up.
Okay

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
my game freeze at pool scene on night, i fixed Danielle's trimmer and i can't click anything after i slept
edit: not really freeze i can check around but thats all, i can't even press shut down button

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my game freeze at pool scene at night, i fixed Danielle's trimmer and i can't click anything after i slept
edit: not really freeze i can check around but thats all, i can't even press shut down button
Just tested mine, works fine
What version of the game are you playing, make sure you have the latest 0.38Final

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes