Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
After Janice's birthday John appears of course by the walkthrough day 60 although mine is day 95. Is there any special way to get through the night scene day 352? I know earlier I could use c to turn eye red, although I only see the red eye once and only a white bar after on the other prompts. Hope this is clear enough. Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After Janice's birthday John appears of course by the walkthrough day 60 although mine is day 95. Is there any special way to get through the night scene day 352? I know earlier I could use c to turn eye red, although I only see the red eye once and only a white bar after on the other prompts. Hope this is clear enough. Thank you
Do you mean step 352. while days are important in some scenarios you can ignore it, as long you have been playing for longer than 60 days in-game, John is going to turn up either way. stay for 7 days, and disappear for 14 days.

All you need to do is click when it's on the yellow part of the bar and you'll succeed. I find it easier than depending on pressing C.

Going back to the 352, these just the number of steps, they don't represent the number of days, you can take as long or as little time as you want to complete something.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Do you mean step 352. while days are important in some scenarios you can ignore it, as long yas you been for longer than 60 days in-game, the John is going to turn up either way. then stay for 7 days, and disappear for 14 days.

All you need to do click when it's on the yellow part of the bar and you'll succeed. I find it easier than depending on pressing C.

Going back to the 352, these just the number of steps, they don't represent the number of days, you can take as long or as little time as you want to complete something.
Thank you, after posting this I did another search and found a similar answer to the one you gave above> Just wait till he leaves and keep going with walkthrough till he appears again, maybe I will be better to get through this scene. Thank you

lysyxx3

Apr 18, 2019
It's an easy thing to miss, you need to complete all chat dialogue with Billy, Janice and Kelly

1-Go to hallway, use the C+H cheat to give yourself $50
2-Get whisky from dining room
3-Stay in dining room until you catch Janice drunk, sit next to her
4-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
5-Chat with Billy at school
6-Go to pharmacy, buy both items
7-Chat with Kelly (15 points)
8-Chat with Billy at school
9-Chat with Kelly (20 points)
10-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly
12-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly (25 points)
12-Chat with Kelly at 14:00

Thanks my friend for help. I stuck again.

Catch Janice drinking whisky in the dining room. Click on "Sit by the table", "Drop her on the table" and "Continue with ass".
35. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital pharmacy around the time he was born there.
She also tells him that a friend of hers worked at the hospital archives and maybe knows more about Jason's and Julia's real parents. She will try to contact her.
36. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Ask about her friend".
It turns out that Kelly's friend is Emma, Jason's neighbor.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks my friend for help. I stuck again.

Catch Janice drinking whisky in the dining room. Click on "Sit by the table", "Drop her on the table" and "Continue with ass".
35. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital pharmacy around the time he was born there.
She also tells him that a friend of hers worked at the hospital archives and maybe knows more about Jason's and Julia's real parents. She will try to contact her.
36. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Ask about her friend".
It turns out that Kelly's friend is Emma, Jason's neighbor.
Yes Kelly's friend is Emma, the house next to Jason's, just knock on her door

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
When is Billy not home with Rachel. This is frustrating to go every hour or every odd hour as in some previous posts. Of course the walkthrough does not give any time either. SO frustrating as compared to rest of the walkthrough. My apologizes I felt I need to vent.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When is Billy not home with Rachel. This is frustrating to go every hour or every odd hour as in some previous posts. Of course the walkthrough does not give any time either. SO frustrating as compared to rest of the walkthrough. My apologizes I felt I need to vent.
Unfortunately it’s still random chance if he’s home or not, but, although I’m not 100% sure! I believe once you give him the coupon for the game place, he spends less time at home. I think.

That is if you’re following the billy route. Not sure if the same thing happens on the billy route, but I believe he spends more time Janice on the beach pier.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Unfortunately it’s still random chance if he’s home or not, but, although I’m not 100% sure! I believe once you give him the coupon for the game place, he spends less time at home. I think.

That is if you’re following the billy route. Not sure if the same thing happens on the billy route, but I believe he spends more time Janice on the beach pier.
never mind I am in wrong step, after meeting Danielle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm able to run it
all you need is to download the file from the mega link, extract it and double click "Project2019.exe"

View attachment 655995
Let me be bias here. He can use Unity's latest features as much as he wants to improve the visual aspect of his future game, but if he doesn't improve his coding skills or hire someone to do the coding the new game will end in the same way as The Twist is: resources and hardware demanding.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes