rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Just to give you reference, here are my specs
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 32GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (TU102-300A) @ 300 MHz
Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
In my opinion, you have unbalanced config - a very powerful GPU, plenty of RAM and rather mediocre CPU, SSD (NVME) could be also significantly faster than yours.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
In my opinion, you have unbalanced config - a very powerful GPU, plenty of RAM and rather mediocre CPU, SSD (NVME) could be also significantly faster than yours.
While not immediately, I do have plans to upgrade the CPU, storage and Ram
CPU to either and i7 9700k or i9 9900k, although I am leaning towards the i7, I don't really need an i9.
Storage to Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVME M.2 Solid State Drive/SSD
Ram to G.Skill Trident RGB 64GB (4 x 16GB Kit) DDR4 3200MHz Quad Channel
and to install these a new Motherboard
MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Z390 LGA1151 E-ATX

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
While not immediately, I do have plans to upgrade the CPU, storage and Ram
CPU to either and i7 9700k or i9 9900k
Storage to Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVME M.2 Solid State Drive/SSD
Ram to G.Skill Trident RGB 64GB (4 x 16GB Kit) DDR4 3200MHz Quad Channel
and to install these a new Motherboard
MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Z390 LGA1151 E-ATX
i wouldnt go intel

Reactions: Fragmandk

gubl

May 31, 2018
Looks like the model mesh in new game is much more "high poly" than Twist.
Kindda afriad my PC cannot run it in 30FPS.
Well.. imo new mesh does not seem much more refined from polygon count perspective when compare this to ultra quality in Twist. Mesh improvement seems subtle if any, but definitely an improvement with shaders that have more refined texture which improves visual. This is just comparing screenshots of new project, may need to run new project in person to see if there is more that I observe from screenshots.

Reactions: herryk159

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ran a benchmark test using

CPU: - 89.7%
GPU: - 174.5%
SSD: - 96.9%
RAM: - 76.4%
MBD:

Superman147

Aug 4, 2017
hello. I download the crack and install it in managed folder and when i open the game i cant load the game. Is there anyone who can help? Ty!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hello. I download the crack and install it in managed folder and when i open the game i cant load the game. Is there anyone who can help? Ty!
Don’t download the crack, just the game. It’s already cracked for you.
Just click Connect to Patreon when you run it.

Dana.Otis

May 6, 2020
idk why but unity games never worked for me.. or they dont open or i get some type of error like this one..
I had the same problem. Check your system config for other virtual displays. On my system it was "Citrix" that was breaking things.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can i get the scene with Janice when she is on the toilet (NOT the shower)?? everytime i peek she sends me away
It's random, if she's in the shower, leave and re-enter, keep doing that until she's on the toilet.
Also make sure you had sex with Janice at least once.

Last edited:

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
It's random, if she's in the shower, leave and re-enter, keep doing that until she's on the toilet.
Also make sure you had sex with Janice at least once.
yeah i know that and ive already had sex with her many times but i mean about the scene where i pee in her mouth every time i talk to her she sends me away

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah i know that and ive already had sex with her many times but i mean about the scene where i pee in her mouth every time i talk to her she sends me away
Did you complete the shower part first

51. Go to the bathroom when Janice is in the shower
a) Janice (between 20:00 and 22:00): Click on "Continue watching". Now you have two options:
b) "Continue watching": Jason gets caught by Janice spying on her. Janice's score decreases by 5.
After Jason gets caught 4 times, Janice puts him over her knee and spanks him. (Janice repeats this every fourth time she caughts Jason.)

Now go to the bathroom when Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00). Make sure you had sex with Janice at least once. Click on "Peek".
Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee. Go back to the bathroom two times when Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then you can choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.

Reactions: darlic

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Did you complete the shower part first

51. Go to the bathroom when Janice is in the shower
a) Janice (between 20:00 and 22:00): Click on "Continue watching". Now you have two options:
b) "Continue watching": Jason gets caught by Janice spying on her. Janice's score decreases by 5.
After Jason gets caught 4 times, Janice puts him over her knee and spanks him. (Janice repeats this every fourth time she caughts Jason.)

Now go to the bathroom when Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00). Make sure you had sex with Janice at least once. Click on "Peek".
Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee. Go back to the bathroom two times when Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then you can choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.
i didnt xD ty!!

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes